How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

16,398. The actual number is greater (maybe around 25,000?) since there are numerous digital and unopened physical games that I have yet to play... I'm not too worried about the number of unearned trophies since I don't platinum all the games that I play.

16,398. The actual number is greater (maybe around 25,000?) since there are numerous digital and unopened physical games that I have yet to play... I'm not too worried about the number of unearned trophies since I don't platinum all the games that I play.

If I counted all the unplayed games I have... xD It's best I don't.

95 from 2365 at this moment 

Offiically it is 4,363 without DLC (5,536 included).

I think that most of mine is just started or not started games.

I think that clearing it out might help a little.

Riskbreaker ... Nice i remember my time with VS , very underrated game along with FF Xll , S-E should  do remaster of FF Xll

845 and 4 unobtainable trophies (impossible to obtain due to never released DLC) it will continue to fluctuate due to the fact I like to play 3 games at the same time.  Occasionally a game will tick me off enough to not go back to it at least for a while (or now).  Also a good deal of my games have a good number of DLC trophies that I don't really have interest in claiming (due to no interest or costs way too much).

• 2 weeks later...