How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

399 (currently)

Most belong to games I love but need to re-start (Fallout: New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption), games I need to get back to (flOw, Portal 2, Prototype and CoD BlOps' god awful zombie mode), games I've almost finished (CoD Classic) and shitty DLC's I'll only buy if I decide I want to go for a 100% profile (Saints Row 3, CoD BlOps, Uncharteds 2&3).

It'd be nice to get below 200 (minimum) in time for PS4 :)

371 (on my profile) for now and I decided to not add new games unless that number is under 400, as it is, even after adding NFSMW (got almost all trophies anyway) and Tales of Xillia (just started).

But in reality, counting my backlog (PSN+, PSN digital buys and disc games) I have 1124 trophies missing and 16 games not on my list (note that those 16 games include some I may end not not playing at all from PSN+, but still about 980 trophies missing and 13 games not in my list for sure).

Though over the years I've bought games but didn't really care for trophies. Games like Read Dead and GT5... I think I only have 1 trophy in each. I will go back to those games soon so my unearned trophies should decrease. ^^

Edited by ARKphoenix