How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Moved down to 395. I'm sticking around with my games for a while, before I get new ones!

Good job! You'll soon be going down to 0 soon, lol

Thanks, but got it down to 159 before starting two new games and spiking it up. And I kinda doubt I'll hit 0 ever again, but I appreciate the thought.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

828 at the moment. I would love to get it under 500 at some point and keep it that way. I will never earn 100 or so of them back because of UC2/UC3 DLC

I have most of the DLC for my unfinished games, just have to find the motivation to finish them

Before 27th May I was somewhere at 1,910 unearned trophies.

But then I booted up more than 50 games I still have to play and ATM I'm sitting at more than 3,750 unearned trophies. Might increase again as I might boot up several other games, too.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Pretty much 4000. I've only been interested in trophies the last couple of years, my completion percentage etc more recently than that. I want to bring it down by going back to old stuff but most of the time I'd rather play something new. I can't see it going down anytime soon but I got my completion above 50% recently so I'm happy with that

I've been working on my gigantic total since march last year. I haven't got the 100% in everything I've gone back to but I'm down to 2410 unearned so far which I'm pretty happy with. Still a long way to go mind you!

Showoff! 

So, what gives? Why do you have so many games untouched? What games do you enjoy playing?

Love me some free roam, gta's Far cry, etc.

Every once in awhile, I find a game im good at, and keep playing the game long after all trophies are earned, trying for highscores, leaderboards, speed runs, etc. 

Just not enough time to play all the games I buy. I have close to 3000 games (no digital counted) ranging from snes/gamecube/n64/gameboy advance/ps1/ps2/ps3/ps4/psp/psvita.

I definitely have a collector mentality, as I was at one time trying for a full set of ps2 games. There is a little over 1800 games for north america, and im down to 204 games I need for that full set. Right now, im collecting for vita, and still working on a full rpg set for the ps3, down to 20 on the rpgs. 

Edited by bcks007
  • Like 1