How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

But the vast majority of the trophies are from dlcs that I will never buy lol.

Same reason as stated above, but with the addition of: games i've rented and don't think i will be able to get again, games i still need to finish and extremely hard to achieve like Burn Zombie Burn and Nova Strike.

591 :'(

I haven't really been trophy-hunting much though, so that doesn't bother me really

Dude, all you should do is trophy hunting. If Conan the Barbarian was set in 2013, he would say that's best in life  :ninja:

Just kidding, you have the right attitude. Good luck with Okami, maybe Platting it?

1557 unearned trophies, trying to get it down. But with all the deleted games, cash-in DLCs and piling backlog it's a bit difficult...

Edited by Ala-Arska
  • Like 1

Dude, all you should do is trophy hunting. If Conan the Barbarian was set in 2013, he would say that's best in life  :ninja:

Just kidding, you have the right attitude. Good luck with Okami, maybe Platting it?

1557 unearned trophies, trying to get it down. But with all the deleted games, cash-in DLCs and piling backlog it's a bit difficult...

Yeah mate, I've decided to start focussing on trophy-hunting from now on; Conan will be so proud :')

Okami is such a beautiful game; think I'll have to platinum it haha

• Like 1