How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

You are my new favorite player :) I want all my friends to have a crap-ton of unearned like me :)

I'm at 32,179. I think I've started most of my games- I have some FTP I haven't started yet, and ESO online.

Holy crap, your % is so low. :-p I'm trying to get up to 80% someday. 

You should spend a day trying to add all your FTP games and any other games to your list. I need to do this soon too.

I have 2 ps3 games not listed because I need to install playstation move and eye camera.

4 ps4 games not listed cause there in the mail, or pre-orders.

and 17 vita games cause I've been collecting for the system, but just haven't opened all the new ones I got, plus 1 of the games isn't even listed on psnprofiles yet. 

Just did some math, I have 27.81% of all games listed on psnprofiles. Once I add the 23 unlisted games, with 2 not being on the site yet.

Edited by bcks007
  • Like 1

Holy crap, your % is so low. :-p I'm trying to get up to 80% someday. 

You should spend a day trying to add all your FTP games and any other games to your list. I need to do this soon too.

I have 2 ps3 games not listed because I need to install playstation move and eye camera.

4 ps4 games not listed cause there in the mail, or pre-orders.

and 17 vita games cause I've been collecting for the system, but just haven't opened all the new ones I got, plus 1 of the games isn't even listed on psnprofiles yet. 

Just did some math, I have 27.81% of all games listed on psnprofiles. Once I add the 23 unlisted games, with 2 not being on the site yet.

If you look at my general habits, I have a day or 2 a week i'll earn trophies, and maybe skip a few weeks,, etc. I have a young person's love of gaming, with an annoyingly adult schedule/life (As well other game systems I play)...lol. I hope to hit 50% someday....but I have a long way to go.

I have some vita games as well, but I don't count those because I doubt I'll ever get a vita.

Edited by Floorkiller74

• 1 month later...

Currently sitting at 947 trophies unearned.

I have 20 games that either aren't 100 percent complete or do not have an earned platinum. The bulk of my unearned trophies are coming from the Assassins Creed games, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. Those alone are taking up 420 trophies.

Given I don't do any online boosting I can reduce the number to around 250. With online boosting I can reduce this to 200 or less. Unfortunately after I finish Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 there will be approximately 73 unearned online trophies, which I'll probably never do unless I want to devote 100 - 200 hours online on the PS3.

Then there's Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 and both of those are going to take up around 200+ hours to completely finish them. Revelations, Brotherhood, Unity and ACIII will take a good 120 - 180 hours combined and that's JUST THE SINGLE PLAYER PORTIONS of those games.

So yeah. And I wonder why I keep buying quick, fast platinum games.

Not posted in awhile, added some games, etc.

42,802 unearned trophies

10 games not listed right yet.

1,299 games on my psn list.

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

That's insane. Only the top ranked players in the leaderboards have that many trophies (earned of course).