How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Up to 297 from 246 after buying Sleeping Dogs. Didn't plan to buy any new games for PS3 like I said in my previous post, but I was swayed by the forum posts about the game on here. Enjoying it so far and the DLC's were included. I've mostly been messing around but I'll start going through the story tomorrow and see what I'm left with after that. 

• Like 1

Down to 274 now that Sleeping Dogs's story is over. Currently still going for the platinum and 100% so 28 trophies to go. Unfortunately I have plans tomorrow and I'm back at work on Sunday, then Uni starts on Monday so after today progress is about to come to a grinding halt :lol:

On 12/9/2016 at 6:27 PM, Caldor2K2 said:

1,778, down from 1,800 something a few weeks ago. Too many games, too little time and more games that interest me always coming somehow/someway. I'll probably never really get it down much, as sometimes I'll only play a game for a while, not like it and never touch it again.

Same here. I got over 30 games I haven't even put on my profile yet, and if I were to complete ALL of them I would have over 100 platinums.

I'm at 809 unearned trophies, which isn't bad but not great either. Most of these trophies come from games I played for a hour or two and never touched again. Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 alone are taking up over 150 trophies and then there are the various Assassins Creed games that are taking up 240 unearned trophies.

Then there's two copies of Grand Theft Auto V which I will NEVER platinum due to the huge time commitment they take. I just finished Red Dead Redemption a few weeks ago and that was a huge time commitment, especially since both single player and online are going to eat up a lot of your time. I mostly prefer games that are short but satisfying, and I got plenty of those. I only bought Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 for the HUGE hype they created. I still haven't really gone down and played them.

Down to 250 with the Sleeping Dogs platinum and Nightmare in North Point DLC at 100%. Still got the Year of the Snake to do. It's only a measly four trophies, but that'll take me back to 246, the amount I had when I started paying attention to my unearned trophies :D

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, Brightblade76 said:

17, hoping to reduce them to 1 in the next couple weeks. 16 are from Kingdom Hearts II Final MIX, 1 is from Dead Space 3, but I'll unlock that trophy after Dead Space 2 plat.

Well... actually went up to 18, KHII was becoming too tedious and I've decided to alternate it with Uncharted FFF.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brightblade76 said:

Well... actually went up to 18, KHII was becoming too tedious and I've decided to alternate it with Uncharted FFF.

A nice collection of games you have, many requiring skill and dedication to complete. A list I enjoyed looking through for once. Have you ever considered the Devil May Cry franchise?