How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

5 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

A nice collection of games you have, many requiring skill and dedication to complete. A list I enjoyed looking through for once. Have you ever considered the Devil May Cry franchise?

Thanks, appreciated.

Definitely, DMC plats are among the ones I'll work on over the course of this year.

• Like 1

1552. I bought a ps3 a few years ago mainly for demon Souls and a few other exclusives, and I really didn't care about completion rates etc. However in the last year or so I've had more time and become a bit more of a trophy hunter. For instance, under 50% rates on my ps3 uncharted runs, Plats on the ps4. The curse of dlc is real though.

Edited by silenticecream

Mostly because i buy a game, play it, decided whether i like it. Then i sell it if i dont like it and i have a lot of dead games laying around my profile. Also i don't own a PS4 anymore so that also adds about 600-700 unearned trophies. And also sometimes i play a game too much and then never come back to it again (e.g. GTA V)

Because i don't care about a 100% profile at all, i have a lot, i buy loads of games just for the sake of owning them.

So i can laugh a bit about people who are in panic because they have more then 1000 unearned trophies

So i can tell you guys to make sure you are seated, because with 187 F ranks, 183 E ranks. And 46 games not yet installed,

i can tell you guys that this number will be huge, and that everyone can go to bed knowing that he/she isn't the biggest 'i spend money on games that i will never have the time to play' person.

So here we go, with dlc the total that is on my profile is:

Good night

On 1/6/2017 at 0:08 PM, Edunstar84 said:

847, and it's slowly declining. I think I can manage getting it down to a 600 in the next couple of months, so watch this space.

I was able to get it down to 797 within the month. Working on a long, grindy game at the moment. Hope to pick up some speed in February and March.