How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

507 atm + a huge backlog... But I'll try not to run any more games until I clean up some old stuff from 2013. Sometimes I have to add games like Arkham Origins (because of the multiplayer shutdown).

I have some hidden trophies but no incomplete games there, only duplicates - like The Walking Dead on PS3 and Vita (hidden) with PS4 completed (main visible title) or Tomb Raider 2013 on PS3 (hidden) with the same completed Platinum in PS4 re-issue. Just to keep only unique entries on my profile. Those are my rules, I've made them up.

So 507 legit 'unearneds'. Not that much judging by some previous posts but still enough to wake up a sad panda in me.

Edited by K0t0bl1tz
Decided not to hide any trophies.

Right now I'm sitting at 931 unearned trophies. I'm trying to stay under 1,000 at the moment. But I still have a few games with E and F ratings so I'm pretty sure I could get it down to the likes of 800 ! 

I'm only going for Platinum though, I don't wish to spend money on crappy DLC's for my games. I only purchase DLC that I find interesting or worth my £ ! Thus the majority of my unearned trophies are from DLC's :(

3 hours ago, fmfab said:

I could always just tell you guys, But that would lazy of Me. So that just means you'll have to look at My profile! :giggle:

Meh, not that much to grind. Before I looked at your profile, I had thought you have more than 2k unearned :P

Edited by K0t0bl1tz
Added a space, I'm that diligent.

only 2.

Regret that in 2012's summer i put NG3 away to play other games. In 2013's October i had to initialize my PS3 the consequence was that i lost all my savedata of NG3. Never tried to play NG3 since that horrible moment.

That's why now i just focus only 1 game at one time so i can make my completion to 99.99% in someday.

• Like 1