How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

I have around 350 or so, which is mostly the hard to plat games that I just did the story line and left it at that like Disgaea D2, FFX, Tales of Symphonia etc. I also have most of the Persona 4 Golden trophies left, which i might get around to eventually, although I haven't played it in months. Games that I found super boring and just couldn't bring myself to continue are in there as well, namely Hatsune Miku, Tales of Symphona Dawn of the New World and Tales of Zesteria. I never actually finished even the story line, let alone the trophies.

My backlog has 4 games which don't show up on my profile as I've yet to actually play them (Tales of Berseria, Steins Gate, Disgaea 4 and Atelier Sophie). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2017 at 1:39 PM, Edunstar84 said:

753 now. Platted a grindy game so my numbers didn't go down as much as I wanted it to. Joined a few backlog events so hopefully in April, I can get it down to 600.

Got it down to 629. Working on a game right now, which will lower the count down to 608. I want to get it down to less than 500 this year. I've added some games that I might not be able to finish.

Currently at 785 trophies unearned.

Once I finish White Night I'll be back down to 759. But I plan to finish most of the DLC in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Assassins Creed Syndicate, which will be around 70 trophies.

Hoping to get the platinum for Batman: Arkham City, so probably another 20 trophies there. Then there's DOOM, Assassins Creed Unity, The Witcher 3, and Fallout 4 accounting for a large chunk of my unearned trophies. I'm not sure when I'm going to start these games, I got enough of a backlog already and want to play some games that are taking higher priority than the ones I listed.

I'm going to buy Horizon Zero Dawn and Goat Simulator, so that's two more games that will take up a large portion of my time.

I will never get 100 percent completion, but I'll be damned lucky to hit 95 percent completion, because of all the DLC and multiplayer trophies on the games I have that I'm really not interested in going after. So I'll have to wait and see how things will go.