How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

1446, and many of those are going to be left unearned for a bunch of reasons.  First of all, I'm really not a trophy hunter.  I only hunt for trophies in games I really like (I am, for instance, right now hunting the platinum trophy in Hitman: Absolution).  Second, there are many trophies for games that require multiplayer, which I'm mostly not interested in (for instance, while I might try Red Dead Redemption's MP with a friend who has the game and wants to try it, I know I'm never going to go anywhere near Tomb Raider's MP).

Third, some games on my list are games that I tried and didn't like (some PS+ free games) or simply had no interest in but installed out of curiosity.  Those are games I'm never going to play, so of course I'm not going to be earning their trophies.

For reference, I have 628 trophies earned, which is less than half of the unearned ones.

Edited by MacJunegrand

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was sitting at work at break the other day browsing my PSNProfile. I was just scrolling through my list of games and looked at how many trophies I had that were unearned..... 12,832! Trying to put that into perspective, I just passed 5000 trophies after 4 years. So if my calculations are correct I can earn those trophies in the next 10 years or so. What's scary is I don't think the total is affected with games that you have not earned a trophy on yet. I have around 125 games I have yet to earn a trophy on.

I checked Eburk's profile, 2 unearned......you bastard!  :shakefist:  :P

Just wondering how many unearned trophies that you have waiting for you?

I was a bit hesitant to answer your post. And when I saw your current unearned trophies.. I was like...

"hey, your not the only ONE who s*cks bigtime on this aspect." :lol: 

Just checked. Counter reads: 710

worst part, some with suspended servers, how on earth are we going to attain those MP ones.. w/out a D*mn server  :shakefist:  

• Like 1