How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 12.8.2013 at 8:26 PM, broy300 said:

I was sitting at work at break the other day browsing my PSNProfile. I was just scrolling through my list of games and looked at how many trophies I had that were unearned..... 12,832! Trying to put that into perspective, I just passed 5000 trophies after 4 years. So if my calculations are correct I can earn those trophies in the next 10 years or so. What's scary is I don't think the total is affected with games that you have not earned a trophy on yet. I have around 125 games I have yet to earn a trophy on.

I checked Eburk's profile, 2 unearned......you bastard!  :shakefist:  :P

Just wondering how many unearned trophies that you have waiting for you?

How many unearned trophies do you have?

More you ever earned

The magical 969 :)

A couple of games i've barely started but hold nearly 100 trophies (BLOPS3/Witcher 3) and another 50 in Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 that i haven't started yet. I'm going to aim to get this number down to 500 or less this year and hold it there.

After I've finished Dex, I'll be back to 123, which I've been at for quite a while. I just can't get into clearing the ones I haven't earned, which are mainly COD: Advanced Warfare DLC trophy hell, Resogun DLC trophies, GTA V Online trophies and Uncharted 4 Survival trophies. Also Dunwall City Trials for Dishonored and Time Trials for Mirror's Edge, which both look awful. And then a couple of seemingly easy ones like the 6.66 update for Doom and Rocket League DLC.  

I think that I'm at 998 unearned right now (I usually don't add games unless I'm planning to play them soon, but Persona 4 Golden US and Valkyria Revolution are an exception because I'm tryibg to force myself to play them soon.. but then, I think the next that I will start on PS4 is either Dessidia or Nier Automata...). I'm also counting the full  of Adventures of Mana (not in my profile yet), because I will start it in about 1 hour from now..

Still managed to start the year with under 1000 unearned trophies in my profile, so I'm happy :)

Also managed to knock out most Guilty Gear Xrd Sign online trophies (just the 100 player battles trophy) and Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z online trophies (missing also the 100 battle trophy), so I think that I'm getting closer to my 2nd main objective, that's to get done with ps3 online trophies soon (I have a bad feeling about the servers closure announced, and want to get done with all my online trophies by then.. well all except gta5, that's something that I need to think about because of "That" trophy..).