How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

840 unearned trophies. Which isn't bad for someone with over 6000 trophies.

The Saints Row games are going to bring my number to around 1000. Bought both Saints Row IV and Saints Row IV: Re-elected (PS4 retail bundle with Gat Out of Hell) and will be finishing off the online trophies for those.

I can't confirm if the trophies will unlock if your character fails to get uploaded to the servers. But I'm not taking any chances by waiting until after January 31st to try to get them.

I have one game I cannot platinum and I would like my account to stay that way.

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

840 unearned trophies. Which isn't bad for someone with over 6000 trophies.

The Saints Row games are going to bring my number to around 1000. Bought both Saints Row IV and Saints Row IV: Re-elected (PS4 retail bundle with Gat Out of Hell) and will be finishing off the online trophies for those.

I can't confirm if the trophies will unlock if your character fails to get uploaded to the servers. But I'm not taking any chances by waiting until after January 31st to try to get them.

I have one game I cannot platinum and I would like my account to stay that way.

Yeah, the trophy still unlocks even when your character fails to upload to the servers ☺

Currently got 179 uneared trophies, hoping to get that down to 75 by July 16th (my Birthday), so plenty of time ??

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

On 12/8/2017 at 7:32 AM, Edunstar84 said:

The last time I posted was nearly 5 months ago. I've been completed newer games not on my list, and I've 2 started 2 new games. One of which I haven't completed, so....

886 - But it will rise again at the end of the month. I'm hoping to get it down soon after.

• 2 weeks later...