How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

I got almost 1200 wich is waaaaay more then i would want to. I've got to bring it to less then 800 this year i hope. I really do wish that Sony would allow to delete games and trophy progress. At least one game per 3 months or something. Would be awesome to remove some unobtainable 100% from my list instead of having them stuck forever.

Oh well,my mistake for allowing that to happen.

Currently at 143 unearned trophies.

Deduct Playstation home is no longer obtainable.. ?

I have to say, back then year 2013-14 wasn't really into trophy hunting until 2015. Now I'm eager to get each game I have started to 100%. My first priority is working on online trophies and then offline trophies. I'm worry about my call of duty black ops 1st. This game itself has 4 dlc and each dlc cost 15 bucks.. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Unearned: 19

I just need to go back and finish off my second playthrough on Infamous Second Son. Im a filthy casual though and have been playing far more on Xbox.

Looking to really put some time into PlayStation this year and bump up my trophy level/platinum count. Especially with the amazing catalogue of games exclusive to the platform. Have recently picked up: Shadow of The Colossus, Heavy Rain and a few others (including Bloodborne/Ratchet & Clank free with PS plus!).

Looking to hit atleast 50 platinums this year, fingers crossed! 

1 hour ago, R--K--9 said:

Unearned: 19

I just need to go back and finish off my second playthrough on Infamous Second Son. Im a filthy casual though and have been playing far more on Xbox.

Looking to really put some time into PlayStation this year and bump up my trophy level/platinum count. Especially with the amazing catalogue of games exclusive to the platform. Have recently picked up: Shadow of The Colossus, Heavy Rain and a few others (including Bloodborne/Ratchet & Clank free with PS plus!).

Looking to hit atleast 50 platinums this year, fingers crossed! 

Go for some URs I dare you lol. Anyways, I'm kinda doing the same thing you're doing. My goal is 50 plats if not 100 by the end of the year and also maintaining my completion percentage within at least 80-90%

22 minutes ago, ryan32289 said:

Go for the some of the UR plats I dare you lol. Anyways, I'm going to do the same thing as my goal this year is 50 as well if not 100 plats as well while maintaining less than 100 unearned trophies from my backlog.

You have some awesome Plats dude. As for me, I'm aiming for 50 plats for my overall total, currently at 28. Regarding Ultra Rare plats; If a game I really want to play has one then I'll have a good go at it. Any really good games that have UR's that you would recommend? Im not really into multiplayer all that much, aside from Fifa which I might complete 18 again on PlayStation (already done it on xbox)

9 minutes ago, R--K--9 said:

You have some awesome Plats dude. As for me, I'm aiming for 50 plats for my overall total, currently at 28. Regarding Ultra Rare plats; If a game I really want to play has one then I'll have a good go at it. Any really good games that have UR's that you would recommend? Im not really into multiplayer all that much, aside from Fifa which I might complete 18 again on PlayStation (already done it on xbox)

Actually I posted from the wrong account. That's why I'm starting fresh this time and yes I have earned some legit plats and some plats I didn't earn. I would go with Batman: Arkham Origins but the game is hard, buggy and has MP which you're not that into at all lol