How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

• 2 weeks later...

186 at the moment! I was hoping to bring It down close to 100 or even below that. But to be honest I hid 2 games which are impossible to get platinum at ( original SingStar and MK VS DC ). I. Think a year ago I was standing close to 1000 unearned, so i did a lot of backlog clearing :)

• Like 1

3760 alot better than what it was last year 4500.

I'll get it down to the 2000s at some point for sure and be happy with that. There is no way I'd ever bother going for a 100% profile I'd find it way too annoying. There are also lots of games that I played years ago that I just can't stand and would have no fun or enjoyment ever going back to. No point wasting time playing shit games you get no enjoyment out of! 

568, Though technically it’s much higher. I’ve hidden 100 trophies from 36 games that I test played and unlocked a few from just the first minutes of play. I have a habit of testing every game I buy. I’ll unhide them when I get around to them in my backlog. I just don’t like a bunch of one percents cluttering up my profile. ?

Will be at 468 when I finish up Demon Gaze II, Neptunia Victory, and Watch Dogs 2. May get a tad lower, but I doubt I ever get under 400. There aren’t a lot of games I want to do multiplayer in or go back to on my profile.

Edited by Spoat

On 23-6-2018 at 9:56 AM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

There is no way I'd ever bother going for a 100% profile I'd find it way too annoying. There are also lots of games that I played years ago that I just can't stand and would have no fun or enjoyment ever going back to. No point wasting time playing shit games you get no enjoyment out of! 

^ Basically me in a nutshell ?

OT: 805 and slowly chipping it down by day ?