How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

29 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Good luck Feral! The dream can be realized - live it for both of us >.< As my total is ever climbing

Thank you, I shall ✊

You can climb the mountain of unearned trophies, believe in yourself. It is possible.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Feral said:

You can climb the mountain of unearned trophies, believe in yourself. It is possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

bahaha first thing that came to mind when you said that x'D ^"I believe... ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONERS"

Seriously though it is possible. 420 brings me to 3000. <adult face> 3000 is achievable. 3000 is achievable..

<sigh> (RIP Teslacron, who died making mountains out of molehills) xD 

• Like 1

Nearly 6000! Only 32% completion. If I don't like a game I drop it, trophies or no. And I've only ever bought the one game specifically for easy trophies and determined never to do it again. Plus I never buy DLC as I'm usually on to another game by the time it comes out. In fact even dlc I have I rarely bother with. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

On 15.3.2017 at 7:24 PM, brian_budokai said:

It's now 1.514... doesn't look like huge progress but considering the amount went above 1.700 in between these posts i am satisfied... I was for a few hours below 1.500 even two days ago :D

Wow it sure took a while but now i'm exactly on 1000 unearned trophies :yay: ... and i'm happy my completion ratio is over 90% by now too :)

Only a day later i'm happy to say it's now 999 :yay:

Edited by Evil_Joker88

On 9 July 2018 at 6:14 AM, Teslacron_Prime said:

maxresdefault.jpg

bahaha first thing that came to mind when you said that x'D ^"I believe... ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONERS"

Seriously though it is possible. 420 brings me to 3000. <adult face> 3000 is achievable. 3000 is achievable..

<sigh> (RIP Teslacron, who died making mountains out of molehills) xD 

Ha ha ha ha ha, good ol' SpongeBob.

Lol at least the unearned trophies didn't kill you. But if you look at it as getting below 3,400 then below 3,300 makes it easier. That's how I've been looking at things anyway.

• Like 1