How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 7/8/2018 at 9:43 PM, Edunstar84 said:

It's 933 now. I think I won't see the 300s ever again.

1,021. I started Rise of the Tomb Raider. The main game and its various dlcs offer over 100 trophies. I better get my butt into gear and play this and Gravity Rush 2.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎20 at 1:01 PM, Djaspoo said:

I'm at 719 at the moment and slowly working on my PS3 backlog.

Down to 713. Not been a very productive week as I've been grinding away at the Trials of St. Lucia DLC to get those trials done.... but still, 1 trophy a day average when working on some long-grind trophies is not that bad considering I allow myself only 1 or 2h of gaming per night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 0:13 PM, Djaspoo said:

Down to 713. Not been a very productive week as I've been grinding away at the Trials of St. Lucia DLC to get those trials done.... but still, 1 trophy a day average when working on some long-grind trophies is not that bad considering I allow myself only 1 or 2h of gaming per night.

God, I remember those St. Lucia trophies. I am down to 87 unearned trophies, but Fortnite and FFXV grinds are holding me back. My goal is to have 350 games 100% at the end of the year. 

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 1:13 PM, Djaspoo said:

Now at 696! Finally got under the 700 mark.

I'm done with the Trials of St. Lucia DLC and I've moved on the The Last of Us online portion in parallel with GTA V online + Heists.

• Like 1

I just got myself under 600 (595) with my big push with Evolve (three and a half years to Plat :/ bleh). Got a several games I plan on cleaning up (FF9, FF12, Helldivers, Hardware Rivals, Shadow of War, and Nioh) and if I earn all my unearned for those games, I will net another 72. However, despite the number, my completion percentage is decent sitting at 71.75%.

575...but i’m Working on it! My PS3 is broken, will probably not get another, so the number is much higher than would otherwise be. Plus, like others here, my list has several unobtainables. 

Hope me to get under 550. 

• Like 1