How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎06 at 0:48 PM, Djaspoo said:

Now at 696! Finally got under the 700 mark.

I'm done with the Trials of St. Lucia DLC and I've moved on the The Last of Us online portion in parallel with GTA V online + Heists.

I've made some great progress since my last post.

Down to 580 unearned. In the last month I completed all the TLOU online trophies, Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, made some interesting progress on GTA V Online Heists and started a new go at Heavy Rain (I had unfortunatly deleted my Save Game so I have to replay the whole game to get the remaining trophies).

Which bring my Completion % up to 72,22% and reduces my PS3 games backlog to 14 games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23.9.2018 at 7:45 AM, Evilmonkey275 said:

9,700 1f602.png Trying to lower it to below 8,000.

Wow that's a shitload ? I don't even have that many earned and unearned combined lol.

After finishing TWD Season 2 I'll be at 986. It's been quite some work to get below a thousand but I don't feel like playing a lot of those really old games on my profile. Uncharted and Assassin's Creed's multiplayer trophies are a pain in the but and some games like Ni No Kuni or Atelier Ayesha I just get bored halfway through and never complete them (Yeah I've actually never seen the ending of Ni No Kuni). I'm proud of myself though that I finally pulled myself together and completed that stupid depression pill called Beyond Two Souls.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

After a few months of lowering my trophies (and hidden some unobtainable games) i'm down to 2501. The trophy that is going to break the 2500 is the infamous difficulty trophy from far cry 5, which will also bring the game to 100% =).