How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

down to 2774 (PS3), but up to 1643 (PS4).

this year, i only did -400 (PS3) but +247(PS4)

my goal is to reach at least a completion of 60% on PS3, (less than 130 trophies).perhaps in the very beginning of 2019.

I know the best I can do for the PS3 is reaching 94%

Edited by zomba666

Down to 12 remaining but these are going to take some time to get.

I have a copy of Dissidia NT coming in the post so that will add some back to my total. I also still need to start Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets it's first DLC next week, Overwatch has a new character coming & Just Cause 4 is out in less than a month so I imagine it's going to shoot back up for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2013 at 0:10 PM, PipeSwinger said:

It's only going to get worse because I'm very liberal when it comes to starting new games. I also refuse to finish games I don't enjoy. 

Same here,  I also had PSNow for like a month and would just open games get like one trophy shut it off and start another game on PSNow that I didn't like and repeat.

690, 3 which will never be earned. I will never platinum Alteric because I was duped into thinking it was quick and easy by some Youtuber. It's not. It's impossible for me to complete World 3 because one stage is evil in that you have to do precise jumps on switches and I keep missing the third switch. I'm getting too old for those Super Meat Boy type of games. :(

There are also a ton of DLC trophies I will always nope out of, namely the Ni no Kuni II and Shantae Half-Genie Hero DLC. They're okay additions, but getting them is impossible for me and I am not going to try to do a quest which requires you to refight a boss who has turned Super-Saiyan and ONE SHOTS YOU WITH ANY DAMAGE! NOPE NOPE NOPE. :(

Edited by DragonQuest238

• 2 weeks later...

3,434 and I expect that number to keep climbing. I'm at 52.98% completion, though, which is good enough for me; I think I was in the mid-30s when I joined the site. As long as I can be at or around 50% completion, I'll be good with it. I'm curious to see what these numbers will be like in a year.