How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Oh man, I'm so jealous of some of you in this thread.

I'm currently at 2,752 unearned trophies. I'm constantly working to bring it down but with 11 years worth of games, my efforts might be in vain.

I'll report back in a month and see if I can make a dent.

On 1/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, Bella said:

1,798. I trimmed down my collection so this number will probably go down and I've stopped buying games mostly (other then some new releases) to really tackle the backlog

I'm in the same boat. Made a vow to stop buying games and just complete the ones I have. I now only buy games if I REALLY want them, like Metro Exodus in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

1,514 on this. If I weren't so lazy, I'd boot up my entire collection on this account and see just how many I could accumulate xD But mostly I just use this for small sessions in whatever I have installed when I'm a bit bored.

On my main account it's 16, and they're split between 3 games

2 - Unobtainable

8 - Some GTAV expansion that came some time after I uninstalled it, no plans to redownload that crap

6 - Black Ops 2, 4 player Zombies stuff, never could get more than just 2 guys.

I've never been bothered about completion % on trophies but one time in history I did have 9 unearned and I must admit, being close to single digits almost makes me want to be there again but it's never gonna happen. Out of the unearned I've listed the only ones I'm likely to ever get are the 6 in BO2 if I can get a group, that'd only put me at 10 anyway. There's almost no chance I'm ever redownloading GTAV so I won't even get 1 from that.

569, led by the following games

• Pinball Arcade (66 left to get), so much DLC
  • DriveClub (44), so much DLC
  • AC Black Flag (47), started a long time ago and got away from
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy (41), started a long time ago and got away from

The last two will be easy to reduce the count.  DriveClub will be a grind and doubt I go all in for the DLC golds.  Pinball Arcade, so much delisted and very tough silvers.

Edited by djb5f