How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 1/30/2019 at 1:51 PM, jonesey46 said:

I messed up guys. I found out I had 5 games hidden from my profile and they've been hidden since before I joined PSN Profiles. I've un-hid them as I want my profile to be 100% honest so now my unearned trophies are up to 2933 ?

I best get to work...

Down to 2909. Been playing Hitman 2. The number will be going up again next week when I buy Metro Exodus. Oh well, I'm trying my best, one game at a time.

Only 4 right now. All of those are from Resident Evil 2. I am planning to buy and download Mr Massagy as my "trophy filler" game which has 34 trophies because I want my RE2 platinum to be the 3000th trophy milestone. So in a few hours from this post my unearned trophies will increase to 38.  ?

On 21/09/2018 at 0:47 PM, Djaspoo said:

I've made some great progress since my last post.

Down to 580 unearned. In the last month I completed all the TLOU online trophies, Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, made some interesting progress on GTA V Online Heists and started a new go at Heavy Rain (I had unfortunatly deleted my Save Game so I have to replay the whole game to get the remaining trophies).

Which bring my Completion % up to 72,22% and reduces my PS3 games backlog to 14 games.

Haven't posted any progress in a long long time but I'm still going good. Slowed down a little though since I'm getting to the games I had completed all the easy trophies in and now I have to replay them all to get to clean up.

So, I'm down to 458 unearned trophies and managed to bring completion % to 78.55%... getting closer to the 80% mark!

I'm still working on GTA V on PS4 but mostly concentrating on PS3 backlog which I'm playing Assassin's Creed II at this moment. Only have 5 easy trophies missing to complete it, but I have to make it all the way to Sequence 8 to get that Flying machine trophy :|