How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 05/02/2019 at 1:09 PM, Djaspoo said:

Haven't posted any progress in a long long time but I'm still going good. Slowed down a little though since I'm getting to the games I had completed all the easy trophies in and now I have to replay them all to get to clean up.

So, I'm down to 458 unearned trophies and managed to bring completion % to 78.55%... getting closer to the 80% mark!

I'm still working on GTA V on PS4 but mostly concentrating on PS3 backlog which I'm playing Assassin's Creed II at this moment. Only have 5 easy trophies missing to complete it, but I have to make it all the way to Sequence 8 to get that Flying machine trophy :|

Completed AC II and now moving on to AC Brotherhood which I had already played about 8 years ago but not Plated.

I'm now at 450 unearned with completion % of 78.80%

On 2/5/2019 at 8:15 AM, jonesey46 said:

Down to 2909. Been playing Hitman 2. The number will be going up again next week when I buy Metro Exodus. Oh well, I'm trying my best, one game at a time.

Down to 2872

Still working on Hitman 2, onto the legacy missions now. Metro Exodus was a complete blast and I only have 3 trophies to get for the platinum. 

Also started the grind on Far Cry 2, 10 years later...

On 21/02/2019 at 1:00 PM, Djaspoo said:

Completed AC II and now moving on to AC Brotherhood which I had already played about 8 years ago but not Plated.

I'm now at 450 unearned with completion % of 78.80%

Still working on AC: B on PS3 and only need to complete "Il Principe" (100% synch in all missions) in DaVinci Disapearance and "Capture the Flag" in main game to get 100% and Platinum. This brings me donw to 439 unearned with completion % of 79.20%

Will probably get this done this week-end.

On 3/7/2019 at 6:58 AM, Djaspoo said:

Still working on AC: B on PS3 and only need to complete "Il Principe" (100% synch in all missions) in DaVinci Disapearance and "Capture the Flag" in main game to get 100% and Platinum. This brings me donw to 439 unearned with completion % of 79.20%

Will probably get this done this week-end.

Some of those objectives are downright annoying. 

Hated the one where you had to kill those eight wolf guys without taking a single hit. Also the catacombs that follows right after is next to impossible to finish in under 8 minutes for first timers. 

The last Da Vinci DLC mission is long winded and you can easily screw up one of the optional objectives. 

Brotherhood is a good platinum, especially the original PS3 version.

Edited by Spaz

On 08/03/2019 at 3:09 PM, Spaz said:

Some of those objectives are downright annoying. 

Hated the one where you had to kill those eight wolf guys without taking a single hit. Also the catacombs that follows right after is next to impossible to finish in under 8 minutes for first timers. 

The last Da Vinci DLC mission is long winded and you can easily screw up one of the optional objectives. 

Brotherhood is a good platinum, especially the original PS3 version.

Indeed they are!

I'm about at 80% Synchronisation right now with 3 Romulus lairs & 1 Templar lair to complete as well as 2 or 3 Templar Agents to kill. Once this is done, I'll have the pleasure of replaying all the missions I havent 100% on the first run... this is proving to be a relative pain in the ... but I'll get it done :)