How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 3/13/2019 at 10:05 AM, Djaspoo said:

Indeed they are!

I'm about at 80% Synchronisation right now with 3 Romulus lairs & 1 Templar lair to complete as well as 2 or 3 Templar Agents to kill. Once this is done, I'll have the pleasure of replaying all the missions I havent 100% on the first run... this is proving to be a relative pain in the ... but I'll get it done :)

Unfortunately if you screw up you have to start from the very beginning. 

There’s at least three puzzles on the last Da Vinci mission, because you have to 100 percent sync the DLC as well as the base game. 

I still love Brotherhood. Had the best present day sequence and was very enjoyable to play.

Currently I have 25 unearned trophies, and they all annoy me greatly.

15 are dlc trophies from the buggy disaster that is Kingdom Come Deliverance. This studio will produce one last dlc this year, once they have done it I will buy all that are left to do and give the game one last chance to deliver a somewhat pleasant experience, so these ones will be finished this year.

3 From Uncharted 2 Remastered. 1 for doing a speedrun with a tight time limit (hate speedruns), one for finishing the speedrun with the fat drake skin, and one that demands a brutal difficulty playthrough, which is one of most unfair difficulty trophies I ever came across. Given that I got these same trophies in Uncharted 1 remastered, it is safe to say that I will get them at some point, once I can find the motivation because both these playthroughs are frustrating.

2 from the Forest. One bugged gold trophy and the platinum. This otherwise great game was full with bugged trophies that demanded to fulfull the requirements multiple times, or in other ways than told by the description. I tried to get this one more than once already without luck, I will try again at some point but I would not be surprised if I never get it.

The last 5 are ironman trophies and the platinum from Super Meat Boy. I have given up on getting the plat, I put the occasional hour into Demon Boy because it is pretty much just the first 6-7 levels stopping me from getting it, but I will not go further. The last silver might be doable for me too, but I know that I would be in way over my head with the last two gold trophies. Not gonna happen, not until something changes.

Current only 2 from Thumper plus the plat trophy. But I'm going to start Sekiro, Déraciné and Beat Saber soon, so that's gonna bump the number up...

I might finish Thumper first though to at least have a 100% profile for a couple of minutes ? Maybe even tonight, depending on how difficult it is to S-rank the last level!

Edited by Arcesus7

On 3/14/2019 at 6:47 PM, Nighcisama said:

15 are dlc trophies from the buggy disaster that is Kingdom Come Deliverance. This studio will produce one last dlc this year, once they have done it I will buy all that are left to do and give the game one last chance to deliver a somewhat pleasant experience, so these ones will be finished this year.

A real shame, since the time period and the setting really interested me and I want to play a RPG that takes a more realistic angle than the generic wizards/goblins/dwarves thing we see in so many games. 

Is the game more playable now? I would think by this point the studio have put a lot of their work into patching the game.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:47 PM, Nighcisama said:

3 From Uncharted 2 Remastered. 1 for doing a speedrun with a tight time limit (hate speedruns), one for finishing the speedrun with the fat drake skin, and one that demands a brutal difficulty playthrough, which is one of most unfair difficulty trophies I ever came across. Given that I got these same trophies in Uncharted 1 remastered, it is safe to say that I will get them at some point, once I can find the motivation because both these playthroughs are frustrating.

I hope you don't have the digital version of Uncharted 2 Remastered.

They patched out the glitch which enables you to score one hit kills in Brutal difficulty. It's only fair because everybody has sniper aiming and cat like reflexes, and you pretty much die in 1 - 2 shots.

Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 3 still have the glitch readily available even with the patch. It's only Uncharted 2 where you can't activate the glitch.

On the physical disc you can just ignore the patch update and use the glitch in Uncharted 2, making Brutal difficulty a lot more doable.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

A real shame, since the time period and the setting really interested me and I want to play a RPG that takes a more realistic angle than the generic wizards/goblins/dwarves thing we see in so many games. 

Is the game more playable now? I would think by this point the studio have put a lot of their work into patching the game.

I still follow the subreddit of the game. The general impression I have is that the studio has long since stopped trying to fix the playstation version, one of the later updates actually made it worse in some ways, and many day 1 bugs are still present to this day. They are only about producing more low value dlc as of now, with one more dlc still about to come out this year. Once that last dlc is out, I will get them all and play the game one more time to give it a last chance of providing a good gaming experience. I can message you and give you an up to date review of my impression then if you want, 2 other people who are cautios about the game waiting for that review as well to decide whether or not they want to bother with the game.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I hope you don't have the digital version of Uncharted 2 Remastered.

They patched out the glitch which enables you to score one hit kills in Brutal difficulty. It's only fair because everybody has sniper aiming and cat like reflexes, and you pretty much die in 1 - 2 shots.

Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 3 still have the glitch readily available even with the patch. It's only Uncharted 2 where you can't activate the glitch.

On the physical disc you can just ignore the patch update and use the glitch in Uncharted 2, making Brutal difficulty a lot more doable.

Aww fucking hell... I actually do have the digital version, from the Uncharted collection. This glitch really was the only thing that made the brutal run in Uncharted 1 somewhat bearable, though it still suffered from shitty design, especially in the chase stage and some other areas where you had to redo the same jump into cover multiple times to not instantly die. Uncharted 2 is a hell of a lot worse, especially with the tanky as hell enemies and the boss fights that were already a huge pain on crushing difficulty. This just got so much worse.

1 minute ago, Nighcisama said:

I still follow the subreddit of the game. The general impression I have is that the studio has long since stopped trying to fix the playstation version, one of the later updates actually made it worse in some ways, and many day 1 bugs are still present to this day. They are only about producing more low value dlc as of now, with one more dlc still about to come out this year. Once that last dlc is out, I will get them all and play the game one more time to give it a last chance of providing a good gaming experience. I can message you and give you an up to date review of my impression then if you want, 2 other people who are cautios about the game waiting for that review as well to decide whether or not they want to bother with the game.

That sucks. I was hoping they were going to patch out some of the Day 1 bugs I heard about. I would rather have a smooth and steady game with no DLC than a game rife full of bugs that is getting DLC.

If it's buggy and a chore, Skyrim may be more tempting to get.

3 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Aww fucking hell... I actually do have the digital version, from the Uncharted collection. This glitch really was the only thing that made the brutal run in Uncharted 1 somewhat bearable, though it still suffered from shitty design, especially in the chase stage and some other areas where you had to redo the same jump into cover multiple times to not instantly die. Uncharted 2 is a hell of a lot worse, especially with the tanky as hell enemies and the boss fights that were already a huge pain on crushing difficulty. This just got so much worse.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Brutal difficulty is easier in Uncharted 1, glitch or no glitch. The jeep chase sequence and the last bit where you fight Navarro after those cargo boxes are falling on top of you rely completely on luck.

Uncharted 2 is considerably longer and those tank enemies in the black uniforms are a huge pain in the ass. I hope you already played through the train section, because that is a total bitch to get through on Brutal.

Not counting the game I'm currently playing, 4. I have my reasons why I'll likely never go for them. 

Uncharted 4, "Crushing.." and "...It" Trophies- I tried these, but they're so hard and unfun. The war lords keep kicking my players and I's ass all the time. The only way to get 3 stars on Crushing with War Lords are exploit, but ND keeps patching the shit out of it, making far harder then it should be. I give up realizing, it wasn't fun. 

GTA 5, "Masterminds" and "Elitists" Trophies- Doing all heists with the SAME 4 players...NOPE! That's enough for me. Getting 3 of the same players in the same lobby is a bitch alone. We all have different schedules, timezones, etc. If you're godly at this game, there's no guarantee you can still get them because you have to rely on the other teammates. Not to mention without dying (although you can do the exploit by closing app but you still have to redo the entire heist/set-up again and you have to be precise), specific amount of headshots, time limit, etc. 

Edited by ARH65512

8,743 UNEARNED TROPHIES

I am sure a lot of these are games I started, got 1 trophy or 2 for then gave up realizing that I would never be able to get the platinum. Early days of trophies I picked up a few games that I started and realized real quick I was never going to get the platinum. Then there is a span of years where I stopped trying and just played to play. I am trying to be better, but some times I know I will never get the platinum, but I just want to enjoy a game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...