How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 7/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, Edunstar84 said:

1,021. I started Rise of the Tomb Raider. The main game and its various dlcs offer over 100 trophies. I better get my butt into gear and play this and Gravity Rush 2.

Just short of a year, and I've started loads of game with my participation in Kill Your Completion. 21 games in total, I think, with loads of trophies and not enough completion.

So now I'm at 1,455.

On 1/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, djb5f said:

569, led by the following games

• Pinball Arcade (66 left to get), so much DLC
  • DriveClub (44), so much DLC
  • AC Black Flag (47), started a long time ago and got away from
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy (41), started a long time ago and got away from

The last two will be easy to reduce the count.  DriveClub will be a grind and doubt I go all in for the DLC golds.  Pinball Arcade, so much delisted and very tough silvers.

534, about to finish Uncharted Lost Legacy platinum.  Need to get back to AC Black Flag at some point.

Every other game in S or A rank status.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:41 AM, jonesey46 said:

Down to 2872

Still working on Hitman 2, onto the legacy missions now. Metro Exodus was a complete blast and I only have 3 trophies to get for the platinum. 

Also started the grind on Far Cry 2, 10 years later...

It's been exactly 3 months since my last post and in that time I've managed to get the number down to 2,648. 4 new games were added in that time.

There aren't any new releases that I'm interested in until the end of July with Wolfenstein Young Blood so hopefully in that time I can get the number down a considerable amount. I'm still on track for my years goal of reaching 80% completion.

I've only played 17 games, though. 

Most of those trophies will stay unearned, I think. Won't be able to get the Game of Thrones ones since the game is no longer available to buy (I played the first episode which was free). Most of the other games I don't want to return to. 

My goal is to keep the number under 200 till the end of 2019. I'm planning on 100%-ing the 2 remaining Ratchet & Clank games on my list. Don't know how it will go after that. But I will revisit this post at the end of december to see how I did ?

On 07/03/2019 at 9:58 AM, Djaspoo said:

Still working on AC: B on PS3 and only need to complete "Il Principe" (100% synch in all missions) in DaVinci Disapearance and "Capture the Flag" in main game to get 100% and Platinum. This brings me donw to 439 unearned with completion % of 79.20%

Will probably get this done this week-end.

Since the last time I posted, I've completed the plat and 100% of AC: Brotherhood but also cleared AC: Liberation HD from the backlog.

I'm now working on GTA IV which brings me down to 429 unearned with completion % of 79.94%

Working hard on getting Liberty City Minute trophy done. I've complete 70/88 story missions so far and I'm juste a little over 11h in without skiping the cutscenes so I'll come in way under the 30h time constraint.

Also all the Online stuff is already done si really only have the Single player stuff to do.

I have actually gone up one since last time, I'm currently at 2290 I finished some games started some new ones and pretty much always end up back in the same place ? I'm going to make an effort to not start anything else new until Crash Team Racing and just work on the backlog for a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, jonesey46 said:

It's been exactly 3 months since my last post and in that time I've managed to get the number down to 2,648. 4 new games were added in that time.

There aren't any new releases that I'm interested in until the end of July with Wolfenstein Young Blood so hopefully in that time I can get the number down a considerable amount. I'm still on track for my years goal of reaching 80% completion.

It's been a month and a bit and I'm now down to 2547. No new games but some DLC has been added to existing games.

I'm happy as long as the number is going down ☺️

28. I'll never hit 0 because of the evil Dunwall City Trials trophies for Dishonored in particular. Time Trial-trophies in Mirror's Edge and Insane mode-trophies in Outlast 2 also has me worried. The rest I might get, some day. 

Edited by Maahniac