How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

2,929 trophies. A lot of it being LEGOs, CoDs, and other games. But little by little I'm working on what I can, and hiding what can't be done (Mortal Kombat vs DC). Been working on the BO2/BO1 zombies trophies, so all that's left is campaign, while I still need to finish DLC trophies for BO3/BO4, and go for skirmishes. LEGO...I have so many, from Dimesnsions to Marvel to Incredibles to Ninjago, but with so many collectibles and long levels, I frequently go to other games. 

Since Legends Showcase cant be bought as a DLC for NBA 2K12, i will have 20 unobtainable trophies forever. Isnt a big problem, just deal with it. I try to not have a big amount of them to get, 50 to 100 can be fine, to "work" in three or five games, change between them. Also, i dont like to hide my "younghood" mistakes. Imperfection can reflect a perfect path in some way...

On 06/06/2019 at 1:58 PM, Djaspoo said:

Since the last time I posted, I've completed the plat and 100% of AC: Brotherhood but also cleared AC: Liberation HD from the backlog.

I'm now working on GTA IV which brings me down to 429 unearned with completion % of 79.94%

Working hard on getting Liberty City Minute trophy done. I've complete 70/88 story missions so far and I'm juste a little over 11h in without skiping the cutscenes so I'll come in way under the 30h time constraint.

Also all the Online stuff is already done si really only have the Single player stuff to do.

After 1 month, only managed to knock off 13 trophies from my unearned list and I'm now down to 416 with a Completion % of 80.53%.

I've completed the main story in GTA IV achieving Liberty City Minute in just over 17h. I've also complete all but 2 of the TBOGT trophies (Past the Velvet Rope and Gold Star are left). These two will surely take me a week or two to complete... I don't play as much these days as it's really nice outside so I try and enjoy it as much as possible :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1,393 unearned trophies.  That count is taken from the trophy adviser and not the number that is listed on my profile page.  I am hoping to bring that number under 1,000 trophies by the end of the year.  At the very least, I would like to have the earned to unearned differential be at least 500 in favor of earned trophies by the end of the year.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently at 8,975. Not trying to be close to 0 because I know I can't but I know there are games I've started and haven't finished. I've actually been using the Trophy Advisor to see which trophies are more bunched together for a single game that I can go back and get. I do hate playing a game and earning 1 trophy and theres still 50 more to go but I know I wont go back to play it. Be nice to delete trophies you've earned just to updated the stats. I don't mind giving up a trophy or 2. 

850 right now. After completing and hopefully reaching 100% in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, AC Odyssey and Bioshock Infinite, the number will be lower. Also have other games I've started and earned some trophies in that are on the back-burner, like Dark Souls Remastered, Kingdom Come, Dishonored etc.

9582 unearned trophies over 352 games i've started

9052 unearned trophies in 192 games i own but haven't started yet

According to PSNprofiles my completion percentage is 51.30%

According to Truetrophies my completion percentage is 53%

Currently going through Shenmue for the first time (stupid RNG collectible trophies), also attempting to get the A Toe into Madness trophy on DOOM (2016).

Edited by LoneGuitarist