How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

25 unearned at this time. Been working hard in achieving 100%. Currently working on The Last of Us grounded mode trophies. Just trying to get back to games I previously played. Will be started a new one soon. Balancing older games with new ones.

I currently have 863 unearned trophies, many of which will stay that way forever.  If I focus on my work-in-progress PS4 games and complete them all before starting anything new, I could get it down to just under 500, but honestly, I don't really care too much about my completion percentage these days.  I've kept it at just over 90% for a long time now, and it just doesn't matter anymore.  I'm getting back into my old habit of doing online trophies in my games first, to get them all out of the way, so the number of unearned trophies will rise again.

But eventually, it will come back down. :)

Over 12,000 currently mostly cause my ps4 has that glitch where I can't delete 0% game

But I'm making a focus now to start clearing these out. I've gotten alot of PS4 games since it's launch and sadly haven't been able to enjoy them all due to work or focusing on multiplayer mostly. Currently clearing the Naruto Ultimate Storm Series to start then will dive into a bunch of quick Platinum games 15hrs and under I have in backlog

1616, just cant seem to break 1600, need to stop playing new games and finish up some old ones.

Spoiler

2,437 atm, but slowly reducing that amount. Dec 14

1,852, cleaned up over 1000 trophies since i last posted here :) Oct 15

now at 1677, taken just over 2 1/2 years but reduced my unearned trophies by almost half of what they used to be. :) Mar 16

1633 havent really reduced my amount over the last year but i have improved my completion rate from about 70 to 91%, so im happy with that as one of my aims was a 90%+ CR. Apr 17

Not pretty

8,990 UNEARNED TROPHIES

I am staying above 50% completion. There are a number of games I have to go back and finish. A lot of DLC i will never complete. Also plenty of game I started, and have no intention of trying to 100%. most recent example. MLB the show 19. fuck that pvp trophy. I suck to much to get that. 

On 8/28/2019 at 3:12 AM, StewartBros said:

I currently have 863 unearned trophies, many of which will stay that way forever.  If I focus on my work-in-progress PS4 games and complete them all before starting anything new, I could get it down to just under 500, but honestly, I don't really care too much about my completion percentage these days.  I've kept it at just over 90% for a long time now, and it just doesn't matter anymore.  I'm getting back into my old habit of doing online trophies in my games first, to get them all out of the way, so the number of unearned trophies will rise again.

But eventually, it will come back down. :)

I am closing in on 90% too.  That is my general goal.

oh, I have 461 unearned btw.

Edited by djb5f

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2019 at 0:55 PM, Djaspoo said:

After 1 month, only managed to knock off 13 trophies from my unearned list and I'm now down to 416 with a Completion % of 80.53%.

I've completed the main story in GTA IV achieving Liberty City Minute in just over 17h. I've also complete all but 2 of the TBOGT trophies (Past the Velvet Rope and Gold Star are left). These two will surely take me a week or two to complete... I don't play as much these days as it's really nice outside so I try and enjoy it as much as possible :)

It's been a while since I've posted an update... and I've kinda went astray from my strategy lately. I got tired of redoing GTA IV: TBOGT missions so went on to play Trackmania Turbo a little but that added a few unearned trophies to my list so I'm now back up to 439 unearned and my Completion % is down to 79.72%.

With summer comming to an end, I'll be spending more time on the trophy hunting and hopefully will drop under the 400 mark by end of October.

• 2 weeks later...

584 unearned trophies

I hope to bring this down to under 400 but it doesn’t look like I will anytime soon. 

Fallout 4 will reduce the count down a chunk. Got a bunch of games I’ve left behind I can go back to and mop up. 

Doubt I will get under 300. Too many online trophies to bother with, plus getting 100 percent completion is now impossible thanks to Uncharted servers shutting down.

Currently around 4900, been trying to clean up some old games inbetween new ones, atleast I raised my completion from 40ish % to about 62% now. Safe to say I will never reach 100% cause of trophies on games where servers shut down, but I'm taking 1% at a time and see how far I can get. Would really like to aim for 80% but that's probably gonna take forever.

Even was considering starting a new account due to the unearnable trophies, but figured I dont want to throw a 10 year old account with several thousands of hours into the bin, and in the end you are really only doing this for yourself so I got rid of that thought.

• Like 1