How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Down to 800, once + expires in next few days I will be going SP mode for a while, had a pretty good MP run during this brief sub to PS+ with Battlefront 2 platted, Uncharted 4, Doom (base game), Trackmania MP trophy’s done. Got 1 MP left on Monster Hunter World that should be possible before it expires taking me to 799 ;-)

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 0:44 PM, myst1ry said:

First time under 1000 in years.

Hope for under 900 end of the year.

Not much progress. Got burnt out. Did manage to finish some old games off my list tho.

Not sure I can make my goal. Gonna be close.

On 19/09/2019 at 1:00 PM, Djaspoo said:

It's been a while since I've posted an update... and I've kinda went astray from my strategy lately. I got tired of redoing GTA IV: TBOGT missions so went on to play Trackmania Turbo a little but that added a few unearned trophies to my list so I'm now back up to 439 unearned and my Completion % is down to 79.72%.

With summer comming to an end, I'll be spending more time on the trophy hunting and hopefully will drop under the 400 mark by end of October.

Hi everyone,

Well I've finaly completed GTA IV: TBOGT at 100% and went on to complete most of the trophies on GTA IV story also... I'm down to the wire now with only 155 pigeons left to eliminate and the 50 Stunt Jumps.

This brings me to a count of 399 unearned trophies and a Completion % of 81.52%. I'll be home on holidays for the next 2 weeks as of Friday so I expect to clear the Pigeons and Stunt Jumps by the end of the year and will probably have time to complete Batman: The Enemy Within as well as The Wolf Among Us for a few easy Plats to finish off 2019.

Just checked and it seems to be 424 trophies. About 200 or so of those are from games I have played in the last 6 weeks or so that I am still interested in and playing. I have just over 200 or so 'problem' trophies. The 'problems'  being down to (a) servers no longer operating (b) games requiring a level of skill/practice time or reactions that I am not really up to (c) games I am still like and am plucking away at from time to time but that have 100+ additional grind hours needed to finish (d) DLC that I would have to pay for that had middling to bad reviews so I have not picked them up.

As of today I have 609 unearned trophies in around 35-37 games. I will be on holiday from this Friday until New Year's Day, and I'll try to go under 500 and maybe finish at least 6-7 games in that time. I want to get

• the last trophy of Limbo (5 or less death in one sitting)
  • the last trophy (and the 'golden platinum') of Entwined. That last challenge... I hope my newest controller will survive in the process :D 
  • the speedrun trophy of Broken Age and some miscallenous ones as well. These are on my list too long ago.
  • all the remaining trophies of Zombi. This means 2,5 walkthroughs but I decided to finish this a while ago, so now it's time.
  • speedrun and finish Hohokum. I've earned only one trophy from the 12, so I want to get the remaining ones. Can't be that hard.
  • grind the remaining versus matches in Starwhal. I don't know where I am in it, but can't be there too many more until the platinum.

And on top of that I have that silly idea that I'd like to see longer 'S' streaks on my profile, so I'm planning to get at least 1 trophy in every game that is unfinished to put them on the top of my trophy list. I know I have bizarre things. :D 

I currently have 2,113 trophies earned on my PSN profile.  I currently have 1,600 trophies that remain unearned according to my trophy adviser tab on my profile.  This total included DLC trophies.  I keep trying to reduce the number, but the desire to play new games distracts me and increases the size.  I have a bunch of games I want to get to, but my backlog is huge.  I plan to attempt to pare things down further.  My goal is to eventually have a differential over 1,000 trophies in favor of the ones I've earned.