How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 8/17/2019 at 1:12 PM, iXanon said:

1,668 unearned trophies from 78 games..

Pretty bad really. Meh.. 1f605.png

Down to 1,564 unearned trophies, but I'm forcing myself to start several games this year (see the F ranks on my profile) so that's sure to grow again.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2020 at 1:19 PM, Djaspoo said:

Since last post, I have completed The Wolf Among Us and have started and completed story on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I still have a few hours of clean up for collectibles and holomap + action specific trophies and then I'll get back to my PS3 backlog with either The Last of Us or Batman: Arkham Asylum... can't decide which I want to tackle next.

So as of today, my unearned count shows a slight increase up at 408 with a completion % staying approximatly the same at 82.43%

Trophie hunting has been slow in the last week or so as I've been spending time preparing the soon to be born baby's room. This being said, I'm making progress on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and only have 8 trophies left before I plat it.

This brings the unearned count to 404 with a completion % of 82.56%

On 5/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, jonesey46 said:

It's been exactly 3 months since my last post and in that time I've managed to get the number down to 2,648. 4 new games were added in that time.

There aren't any new releases that I'm interested in until the end of July with Wolfenstein Young Blood so hopefully in that time I can get the number down a considerable amount. I'm still on track for my years goal of reaching 80% completion.

It's been 8 months since my last update and I've got the number down to 2,352. 14 new games were started in that time and around 6 DLC's came out for existing games.

I suppose that's a decent amount of progress considering the amount of new games I started. Goes to show that I'd make crazy progress if I stopped playing new games but where's the fun in that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2020 at 1:57 PM, Djaspoo said:

Trophie hunting has been slow in the last week or so as I've been spending time preparing the soon to be born baby's room. This being said, I'm making progress on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and only have 8 trophies left before I plat it.

This brings the unearned count to 404 with a completion % of 82.56%

In the last week, I finaly completed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and I've started Goat Simulator which I'm 1 trophie away from Plating (only missing the Flapmaster trophy) but I want to complete all the DLC trophies first before plating the game and moving to something else.

My unearned count actually went up due to the above sitting at 435 with a completion % of 82.60%

On 12/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, myst1ry said:

Not much progress. Got burnt out. Did manage to finish some old games off my list tho.

Not sure I can make my goal. Gonna be close.

Completed some unfinished games. Went down quite a bit.

Hopefully get to under 800 by end of year.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:39 PM, jonesey46 said:

It's been 8 months since my last update and I've got the number down to 2,352. 14 new games were started in that time and around 6 DLC's came out for existing games.

I suppose that's a decent amount of progress considering the amount of new games I started. Goes to show that I'd make crazy progress if I stopped playing new games but where's the fun in that?

Down to 2,310. The DLC for Metro Exodus got added and I completed that last week. Other than that I made some good progress on Crysis 3 and I'm just finishing off the last DLC trophies for Wacth Dogs 2.

Planning on starting Far Cry Classic once I've finished Crysis 3 so it'll go up a bit but I'll bring it straight down as I know the game is fairly quick to complete.

• Like 1

On 14/02/2020 at 1:29 PM, Djaspoo said:

In the last week, I finaly completed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and I've started Goat Simulator which I'm 1 trophie away from Plating (only missing the Flapmaster trophy) but I want to complete all the DLC trophies first before plating the game and moving to something else.

My unearned count actually went up due to the above sitting at 435 with a completion % of 82.60%

Hi guys, here's my weekly progress update. In the last week I've continued my Goat Simulator experience by completing the MMO, Payday and all but the trophy collecting in Waste of Space DLCs. Should be able to finish everything Goat this week-end and hopefully get back to GTA V.

Unearned count now stands at 411 with a completion % of 83.23%

Edited by Djaspoo