How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 7/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Jamescush147 said:

Working on it.... lol

I do tend to finish and try to 100% my games. At 89.53% at that.

Down to 800!

I've been finishing unfinished games this year. ?

At 92.28% Completion too.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 2

On 22/03/2020 at 4:56 PM, Djaspoo said:

Hi guys,

Weekly update: I'm done with batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) and I've moved on to batman: Arkham City (PS3). Lucky for me, I hadn't deleted my save game for Arkham City so I don't have to replay the whole game (just New Game +). 

So with this, I'm now down to 382 unearned with a completion % of 84.26%. By the looks of it, I should be able to reach the 90% completion % this year!!!

Hey guys!

Here's my weekly update once again. As many of you, I'm staying home almost 24h a day these days but I'm working from home so I haven't increased my gaming hours but I do manage to squeaze in more game time since I don't go out in the evening. So as I had mentionned in my last post, I'm now working on Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and I've been hunting down Riddler trophies and riddles most of my last game sessions. I only have about 80 something to find before moving on to New Game +.

This now brings my unearned trophies to 372 with a completion % of 84.55%.

Come on guys, lets get these unearned counts down! :)

• Like 1

On 27/03/2020 at 9:41 AM, Djaspoo said:

Hey guys!

Here's my weekly update once again. As many of you, I'm staying home almost 24h a day these days but I'm working from home so I haven't increased my gaming hours but I do manage to squeaze in more game time since I don't go out in the evening. So as I had mentionned in my last post, I'm now working on Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and I've been hunting down Riddler trophies and riddles most of my last game sessions. I only have about 80 something to find before moving on to New Game +.

This now brings my unearned trophies to 372 with a completion % of 84.55%.

Come on guys, lets get these unearned counts down! :)

Hi everyone! Me again with the weekly update.

So I'm still working on Batman: Arkham City (PS3). All the Riddler challenges are found/done including those for Catwoman, completed all the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC trophies and my Completion % has reached 85% which I'm very happy about. Next step for me, get that Calendar Man trophy and then I'll start a NG+.

So, with nothing further to say on my progress, unearned count is now at 359 with a completion % of 85.03%.

Oh, and I've been considering setting up a Twitch stream... just for the fun of it. Not sure yet.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 3:44 PM, Edunstar84 said:

March Update:

1,361 - I started a new game that I haven't finished yet, while going for a plat in a game I started years ago. I also earned a few trophies in Catherine. I'm hoping to get it down to 1,300 by April.

Booyah! My total is 1,276 now. I've been working really hard to get it down. Unfortunately (or not), I'll be playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake soon, so it'll go up again. I'm playing Persona 5 right now, so I don't think I'll be able to finish in time. However, I hope to, at the very least, finish my first playthrough. Though now that I have a certain character, battling through the various dungeons might take longer.

Edited by Edunstar84

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2020 at 7:34 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi everyone! Me again with the weekly update.

So I'm still working on Batman: Arkham City (PS3). All the Riddler challenges are found/done including those for Catwoman, completed all the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC trophies and my Completion % has reached 85% which I'm very happy about. Next step for me, get that Calendar Man trophy and then I'll start a NG+.

So, with nothing further to say on my progress, unearned count is now at 359 with a completion % of 85.03%.

Oh, and I've been considering setting up a Twitch stream... just for the fun of it. Not sure yet.

Hi guys! Weekly update once more.

In the last week I continued my quest to Plat and 100% Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and managed to complete the Calendar Man trophy and NG+. I also made some progress on the Catwoman Ranked maps working towards the DLC trophy for that but got tired of the redundance after a while so I decided to knock off a few quick games off my backlog so I installed Claire (PS4); What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4) and The Sims 4 (PS4). I completed Claire and I'm almost done with What Remains of Edith Finch so my unearned count is up a little bit but so is the completion %

Here's the Progress report for after this week's sessions:

Platinums: 37

100% Completion: 39

Completion %: 85.15%

Unearned trophies: 362

Side note, I mentionned in my previous post considering starting a channel on Twicht. Well it's done, I'm going live in a few weeks. I've ordered all my gear and started setting up my home office in a little gaming/streaming studio so if you're interested in following the hunt, I've put links in my signature.

On 14/04/2020 at 7:20 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys! Weekly update once more.

In the last week I continued my quest to Plat and 100% Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and managed to complete the Calendar Man trophy and NG+. I also made some progress on the Catwoman Ranked maps working towards the DLC trophy for that but got tired of the redundance after a while so I decided to knock off a few quick games off my backlog so I installed Claire (PS4); What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4) and The Sims 4 (PS4). I completed Claire and I'm almost done with What Remains of Edith Finch so my unearned count is up a little bit but so is the completion %

Platinums: 37

100% Completion: 39

Completion %: 85.15%

Unearned trophies: 362

Side note, I mentionned in my previous post considering starting a channel on Twicht. Well it's done, I'm going live in a few weeks. I've ordered all my gear and started setting up my home office in a little gaming/streaming studio so if you're interested in following the hunt, I've put links in my signature.

Hi!

Unearned count went up a little since last post as I've taken a brake from the PS3 backlog clean up and played a few PS4 games. In the last week I managed to complete What Remains of Edith Finch; The Sims 4; Journey (PS3); Journey (PS4) and I'm about half-way through Monster Energy Supercross.

Platinums: 38 (+1)

100% Completion: 43 (+4)

Completion %: 85.24% (+0.09%)

Unearned trophies: 378 (+16)

On the Streaming side, I'm still waiting for some gear (mainly my new streaming PC) to get the channel up. I want to build as a good a quality stream as possible so I'd rather wait to have all my gear before going live... but if all goes well, I should have the pc by the end of this week and start configuring everything for a first live stream by end of April.

On 30.12.2019 at 9:49 PM, Alderriz said:

I wanted to 100% all remaining R&C games so I did. The number remained below 200 thanks to some trophy clean-up in some other games and me being poor (haven't started any new games in the last 6 months). 

I'm sticking with the "below 200" idea, but hopefully next time I post here I'll have new completed games. 

Platted Tomb Raider, Peace Walker and The Phantom Pain and now I have 130 unearned trophies. 

I can get that number below 100 if I platinum MGS3 and The Last of Us. But for now I'll focus on new games.

• 2 weeks later...

465 unearned trophies, the lowest it's been in forever.

I want to get to under 300, if possible. I don't need any reason to go any further than that, because I'll be at 97 - 98 completion which is good enough for me.

• Like 1

456 at the moment.  

Games with the most trophies unearned are Red Dead Redemption 2 (enjoyed the multiplayer, need to do the single player story when the time is right), Pinball Arcade (so much DLC), and DriveClub (so much DLC).  

Also, I have 4 LEGO games I started but can’t bring myself to finish as I am not particularly fond of them and tracking down all collectibles (free play, etc.) seems tedious for games I am not really into.  So I only have 70-80% completion but really should plat at least one of them.  Maybe one day.