How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

• 4 weeks later...
On 22.04.2020 at 8:10 PM, Alderriz said:

Platted Tomb Raider, Peace Walker and The Phantom Pain and now I have 130 unearned trophies. 

I can get that number below 100 if I platinum MGS3 and The Last of Us. But for now I'll focus on new games.

Platinumed TLOU. 106 unearned trophies currently. 

I know that looks bad, and it is, but I’ve had this account for 7 years now and at the start I really didn’t care for trophy hunting much, even today I only really go for games that I love, are easy or I just think I’d be able to do.

I could probably go back and do a bunch, and from time to time I do, I went back and got the platinum In Dishonored on PS3 recently but even then there’s things like dlc or multiplayer trophies that I can’t be bothered or don’t wanna pay for so the number will likely stay high forever.

• Like 1

127 unearned trophies. I got it down as much as possible in the past few months and I'm almost done, just need to finish the super boring Mafia II DLC on PS3. The hardest pill to swallow is that I cannot make it to double digits cause the remaining unearned trophies I have left are on games that got their servers closed (Uncharted 2 & 3, Dante's Inferno and Burnout Paradise). So I guess it will have to stay that way until one beautiful day where Sony finally allow us to delete trophies. ?

16 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I've been chipping away at it but once my backlog is fully started (around 3,000 more games to start) will I be able to make any real progress

Achieving this would take a lifetime, good luck on it ?

Edited by Fiikra75
  • Like 1

2381 taken a bit of a hit lately as i'm trying to get all mp done for ps3/v

Spoiler
  •  1616, just cant seem to break 1600, need to stop playing new games and finish up some old ones. Aug 19

• 1633 havent really reduced my amount over the last year but i have improved my completion rate from about 70 to 91%, so im happy with that as one of my aims was a 90%+ CR. Apr 17
  • now at 1677, taken just over 2 1/2 years but reduced my unearned trophies by almost half of what they used to be. :) Mar 16

• 1,852, cleaned up over 1000 trophies since i last posted here :) Oct 15

• 2,437 atm, but slowly reducing that amount. Dec 14

486 unearned trophies.

Doing all of Fallout 4 will take off over 80 trophies plus I plan to fully complete Assassin's Creed Revelations on the PS3 so that would be another 50+ trophies. My goal before this year is over is to get to under 300 unearned trophies.

Sadly my account is impossible to get 100 percent, due to server shutdown (Uncharted 2 and 3 on the PS3) and also due to the fact that I probably won't ever 100 percent Resogun (PS4) nor Red Dead Redemption.

• Like 1

Unfortunately when I started my account years ago I wasn't muuuuch of a trophy hunter/completionist but now all this time later I'm freaking out at the fact that I have 4100 unearneds. I'm trying every day to bring up my completion rate, my A ranks and S ranks but it feels like every time I get one game completed a friend of mine buys me another game or two that HES interested in seeing be played and it just adds to my stats ?? kind of nice though because all this time later dlc's and base games are going to be cheaper. But there's the problem of server closures and what not too that could make things difficult.