How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

359. I remember my goal was keeping it under 300 before I took a break. So I'll aim for that again, after AC Valhalla, I'll probably go for most of the RDR2 trophies and 100% GTAV's story mode, not really interested in getting the platinum for those two because I don't really like online trophies, but I ought to be able to scape just under 300, I'll go for the Outer Wilds platinum at some point amongst that too. 

5,567 earned trophies.

6,403 unearned trophies.

43.12% completion rating.

Started in 2011.

First PS3 broke. Bought another half a year later. I was focused more on just playing the games then. Pretty casual with a small collection. Earned a whopping total of 4 Platinums. Got a PS4 at the end of 2015. Earned exactly 1 Plat.

Got robbed in 2016 and lost absolutely everything.

Got a 2nd PS4 in 2017.

Got a 3rd PS3 in 2019.

PS4 broke in 2019, got a PS4 Pro.

Now I have a PS5 and I'm hoping to have a Vita within the next year or two.

Something about getting robbed triggered something in me to play as much as I could while I have the ability to do so. From 2017 to now I've gone from 5 Plats to 60.

I'll never have 100% completion because of server closures and all that, lots of which happened while I physically could not finish the games I had started. But that's okay. My trophy list is more than just numbers and badges on a screen, it's also a record of what I've been through in life.

And it's okay that it isn't perfect.

Edited by NinjaKlown17
  • Like 1

2,302, close to bringing it down to the 2,200s range; doubt I can ever dip below 2,000 though considering I keep buying games, storing it in my backlog, and then eventually starting it up once bored which, in return, causes the stat to rise again ??‍♂️. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have 8,822 unearned trophies as opposed to my 8,327 earned trophies, giving me a 45.5% completion.  Honestly though, I don't see the point in prioritizing the completion rate.  It's an interesting statistic but, beyond that, that's it.  I mean, if you do, more power to you, but for me that would just lead to either playing games that you don't really want to play (because you need to keep that completion rate up even though you'd rather move on) and/or not giving games that you know you may or may not like a chance (because if you don't like it, you don't want to have to play it because you don't want it messing up your completion rate).  And for me, an attitude like that would have kept me from giving the game Man Eater a chance recently.  I started it not thinking that I was going to like it but was willing to give it a shot because it was free, and I was fully expecting to be done with it and wanting to move on within an hour or so, giving me more unearned trophies.  If I cared about my completion rate, I wouldn't have done that.  And, in this case, I would have ended up missing out because I greatly enjoyed the game.

It's like platinuming an easy trash game, not because you like the game at all but because it's just an easy platinum and will increase that number.  Just seems like it misses the point to me.  

But, like I said, if you care about it, more power to you.

155 unearned.

Many from Battlefield 4 because i play these games just for fun and MP. Literally put the disc in the first time and straight to Multiplayer.

Also Street Fighter 5 because it is complete garbage unlike 4 and i only complete games i actually enjoy.

Currently going for Star Ocean 4 4k remaster and will complete this behemoth but also have it on ps3 unfinished from 6 years ago. Stopped because i met my gf lol.

Also some later added DLC stuff i maybe get back to.

Edited by CoregBlue

2504 The highest its been since I've been tracking it but i'm working on my ps3 backlog this year so hopefully i can make a real dent in it again. CR is still over 90% though. :) 

Spoiler

Spoiler
  • Jul 21       2381 taken a bit of a hit lately as i'm trying to get all mp done for ps3/v
  • Aug 19     1616, just cant seem to break 1600, need to stop playing new games and finish up some old ones.

• Apr 17      1633 haven't really reduced my amount over the last year but i have improved my completion rate from about 70 to 91%, so I'm happy with that                     as one of my aims was a 90%+ CR.
  • Mar 16     1677, taken just over 2 1/2 years but reduced my unearned trophies by almost half of what they used to be. :) 

• Oct 15      1,852, cleaned up over 1000 trophies since i last posted here :) 

• Dec 14     2,437 atm, but slowly reducing that amount.

Edited by Leenewbe