broy300

How many unearned trophies do you have?

2,267 posts in this topic

3 unearned but only because they’re all unobtainable at the moment (NBA 2K21 is phasing content releases over the season).

I’m pretty casual though (I’ve only played 25 games on PS3/4) and I still have Spider-Man PS4, Resident Evil 2 and Persona 5: Royal & Dancing all still sealed/unplayed so unofficially it’s more like 200+.

6668.  I'm not sure if that total is more or less than it was when I started trophy hunting in May.  I've been getting a lot of trophies, but I've also been starting a lot of games.

This year I decided to stop the "trophy bleeding" and start completing some old games started time ago.

I'm trying to set my completition rate over 96%,  but playing series is not easy for that.

Btw 530 unearned.

Just a handful now. Will complete all again eventually. Always in the back of my mind. 👍

just under 1600 not counting the games I haven't started. I'd like to get it down to at least below 1000 and get my completion percentage above 85 or 90 but there's just, soooo many games

1480 trophies still waiting for what I see....

Hmn, what should I do? Finish all those easy trophies that I'm just lazy to complete... Or start with the other 20+ sealed game I don't even bother to play? :hmm:

Maybe later I'll answer that, better start playing Brawlhalla just for the sake of playing Brawlhalla :popcorn:

I had over 4000 at the end of 2019. So I'm doing pretty good since I started hunting aggressively and stopped starting new games (barring a handful). Completion rate went from 31% to over 50. Hoping to get to like 75 complete and unearned to around 500 ish. 

Currently I have 2085 unearned trophies. Unfortunately I do have a few unobtainable games now and I'm not hiding any games but I dont mind. 

10,262 trophies. Probably never going to get it to even <8k, lol. Not unless I get very poor, very fast.

Posted (edited)

A very sad 4,464

Edited by DuuItNow

PSNProfiles: How many unearned trophies do you have?

People who play only Fortnite and Warzone:   Y E S

That's a nice number.

3917, probably the number would be double if i had played all my games

15,300 unearned trophies. My backlog has been 500+ games for a while now. Hoping to whittle that number down significantly. 

I went down from over 2700 unearned few years ago to 799 unearned and don't plan to stop at that. My goal is to reach 90% completion rate as soon as possible. I don't like having unfinished business with games.