Remastered version is terrible

szaleroPL

Yeah my game would crash often if I paused the game for too long so I would have to make sure to save whenever I made some progress. However it was only the first game that I really had this issue with. The second game was a lot better and it crashed rarely if at all.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

Yeah I remember this game crashing quite a bit for me as well. I also remember almost having to restart a whole new Survivor no-vita chamber playthrough because of my save file getting corrupted too. Since it's been a long while since I played it, if I remembered correctly how it happened was that I think the game crashed on me while my save file was loading. Luckily, I backed up my save file on a USB and was able to continue only losing about a few minutes of progress. With this game, I HIGHLY advise making backups frequently, perhaps more than usual. This game, along with Dishonored and Dishonored 2 have been the most notorious for me so far when it comes to bugs and crashes.

Just got the platinum. Had do huge chunks of Hephaestus and Neptune's Bounty and almost the entirety of Fort Frolic twice because of crashes and glitches.

My advice would be to save every 10 minutes, but aparently there's a limit in the save file size.

Never have I encountered a single glitch, crash or even save file corruption when playing the three remastered Bioshock games. Never ever. This thread seems to show that this is true for the majority of players. Makes me wonder if it has anything to do with retails vs. digital version? I got the retail version...

• Like 2