Trophy Thoughts?

nrs1nrs1

• 2 months later...

I started playing Pawarumi a few days ago and have earned 12 trophies so far.  Most of the trophies aren't bad but there's a few that are going to be extremely difficult to get.

- clearing Hard mode

- beating the dev's high score on Hard mode (this might just be a sure thing if you clear the mode because the 5th stage gives you tons of points, i'm not sure what score you need to get higher than though)

- beating the Egyptian stage without getting hit on at least Normal difficulty

- beating the final stage without getting hit on at least Normal difficulty

With the last two you can just play those specific stages over and over and over again on Training mode until you get them and do a perfect stage playthrough.  But the final stage is insane and there's a part where you need to navigate your ship through a slow scrolling chamber with laser beams and little pink energy balls moving back and forth like The Impossible game and it's so easy to get hit, and that section is near the end of the stage.

Also Hard difficulty is pure bullet hell and having to survive 5 stages of that, good luck lol.  

I've been making good progress just from playing the game a few hours each day, so maybe like with so many other games (Butcher, Slain, Gundemoniums, etc) I'll just get so good that even the hardest trophies don't seem that bad, we'll see!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Nicely done, I completely forgot about this thread! Good to see someone had success with it! Was the game enjoyable overall?

Pawarumi is a great shmup, probably one of the best vertical shmups I've ever played.  It feels like it could've been made by Treasure lol

One thing i really like about the trophy list is that no matter what you're always making progress towards at least a couple trophies.  And while going for some stage specific trophies or difficulty specific trophies, you're not only making progress towards many accumulative trophies but you're getting good practice in for the tougher trophies.

Edited by drlight66
  • Like 1