‘Need For Speed: Most Wanted’ question.

BrettyBoy

It's a while ago that I played it but this is what I remember: In the easydrive menu (D-pad arrow to the right), you can check the available races/events for the car you're driving. Before the name of the event will be a gold bar or / if you won, silver if you got 2nd and bronze for 3th.

Can't remember if there was a place where you could see all events including the ones from other cars. Maybe on the map if you switch views?

For the events like distance jumped, you have to check the leaderboard hovering above the jump.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Kolm said:

It's a while ago that I played it but this is what I remember: In the easydrive menu (D-pad arrow to the right), you can check the available races/events for the car you're driving. Before the name of the event will be a gold bar or / if you won, silver if you got 2nd and bronze for 3th.

Can't remember if there was a place where you could see all events including the ones from other cars. Maybe on the map if you switch views?

For the events like distance jumped, you have to check the leaderboard hovering above the jump.

Thanks for the info, man.

• 10 months later...

For anyone still struggling with this (like I was), go to your map and swipe the rear touchpad until the map view changes to "recommended". Bright green diamonds are races you have NOT came first in yet, dull green are races you have came first in. Also you'll need to disconnect from autolog as it changes some to yellow diamonds and hides whether or not you came first or not. Also because the vita version has exclusive races these will also show up as bright green diamonds but you can ignore those as they're not necessary for the first in every race trophy.

• Like 1