Useful Tips

APCGrayLocked

• 1 month later...
On 17/03/2020 at 11:34 AM, POEman553 said:

It's a F2P PS VR game and Sunsoft (yes, them) have already turned off the in-game currency. I'm not sure how easy or hard it is to get the 100% without that or if some of the trophies are affected or if all of them are affected.  I'm not going to attempt it but maybe 3 or 4 people on this site have the 100%.

Thanks for the tips, I managed to beat all the time trials on my first go using that car setup. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Another little tip I've found is that you don't actually need to drift to generate boost. If you let go of accelerate for a split second it'll immediately generate a small amount of boost even if you don't turn, and seems to have a minimal impact on your speed.  

The extra boosts have helped me shave off a few seconds on a couple of tracks. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The " Play X Hours trophies" are such a pain: the game keeps freezing on me after less than 5 minutes in the race. I think it has something to do with the other cars ramming my car while rubberbanding but I don't see any way around this, since there is no option to remove the opponents. 

Any advice on how to rubberband this game besides using a slow car? 

1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

The " Play X Hours trophies" are such a pain: the game keeps freezing on me after less than 5 minutes in the race. I think it has something to do with the other cars ramming my car while rubberbanding but I don't see any way around this, since there is no option to remove the opponents. 

Any advice on how to rubberband this game besides using a slow car? 

What I did was just park somewhere and leave it there for an hour or so, then finish the race. 

I used the last event, so there are no opponents "on track" and since it's a normal race, there's no problems with checkpoints or being eliminated or something. 

• Like 4

On 18.11.2020 at 2:10 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

What I did was just park somewhere and leave it there for an hour or so, then finish the race. 

I used the last event, so there are no opponents "on track" and since it's a normal race, there's no problems with checkpoints or being eliminated or something. 

I'll test this, thank you! I didn't think of the last event, very good idea. 

EDIT: Worked like a dream! Not a single crash in the last event. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28/08/2021 at 9:24 PM, SecondGenesis said:

For most corners, I've just spammed the handbrake while turning, haven't lost a race since, beat opponents by 2ks usually

This ^ 

Just doing a double tap on the handbrake makes you enter drift mode (works with one as well, but more consistent with two - if you're going too wide, tap it again). That's what I was missing to actually be competitive.

Wasn't too impressed from the game, bit basic, but it is working as intended, so that's more than a lot of games out there (although I did manage to get out of the track and land on the below level, where I guess is the ground level of the track build, and did continue to cross the finish line...weird but hey, at least you can't get stuck ???). Hardest thing out there by far was the Skyscrapers track, but with the above customization, managed to beat it. All the rest was easy enough, or just needed a couple of tries.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...