How I got to level 150

joerose233

• 3 months later...

Hey there, a bit late but here's my method. I can't find anymore the youtube video that shows that glitch, but I still use it and it worked even today. If you start any solo challenge and quit as the fight starts (as soon as you can move your character), the game glitches and when you go back to the single player championship both you and the opponent have incredible strength and knockouts come after only few punches (4-5). You must be aggressive because the opponent can knock you out easily too. the game then moves to round 2 anyway so you need 2 knockouts to end the match, but it is still a very quick method and every match lasts less than 30 sec usually. This way you don't have to worry about staying in division 2 or whatever, every match is easy

Edited by nrgjak
  • Like 4

On 11/05/2020 at 0:18 PM, nrgjak said:

Hey there, a bit late but here's my method. I can't find anymore the youtube video that shows that glitch, but I still use it and it worked even today. If you start any solo challenge and quit as the fight starts (as soon as you can move your character), the game glitches and when you go back to the single player championship both you and the opponent have incredible strength and knockouts come after only few punches (4-5). You must be aggressive because the opponent can knock you out easily too. the game then moves to round 2 anyway so you need 2 knockouts to end the match, but it is still a very quick method and every match lasts less than 30 sec usually. This way you don't have to worry about staying in division 2 or whatever, every match is easy

Can confirm this glitch still works. To make it even easier choose a fighter with gold punching moves. Even on a base bronze female fighter I’m doing this easily. 

Edit: it makes no difference. 

Edited by MiloFPS
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 1:03 PM, joerose233 said:

How I got to Level 150:

-stay in division 2, because it’s still on easy difficulty

-choose a grappler and immediately when the fight starts shoot for a single leg takedown. If they always stuff it then set it up with a jab or straight 

-while in half guard, posture up and ground and pound until KO. Even if he transitions to full guard you can still just posture up and ground and pound easily.

-each fight should be done in around 30 seconds. 

-once you get to the top of division 2, lose a bunch of games in a row to get your division ranking back down to none and repeat. Alternatively, you could win one, lose one, win one, lose one and your rank will always stay the same.

-you never wanna win championship fights because they give you more division points, so always quit out of those

-you can quit a fight right as it loads and it will give you a loss, you don’t have to get KO’d

-you might also wanna quit out of matches with high level wrestlers/grapplers (Corey Anderson, little nog etc) because it could be slightly tougher and it’s so quick to quit out of a match 

-any weight class works. I used the lightweight, heavyweight, and women’s bantamweight divisions. I used fighters I got from the crossover free special daily packs (Andre Bishop, Dana White, Ronda Rousey). I didn’t have to pay any money to get good fighters. 

Not sure if there’s more efficient ways but this way worked very well for me and didn’t take long at all

they have Andre Bishop in this from Fight Night Champion?  Damn, I loved that game.  Fight Night series sold well too, would love to see a return on PS5.

23 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

Can confirm this glitch still works. To make it even easier choose a fighter with gold punching moves. Even on a base bronze female fighter I’m doing this easily. 

Thanks very much for this. Will give it a go. 

On 14/05/2020 at 9:11 PM, MiloFPS said:

Yep, with the glitch all the punches are pretty much the same. you can land 5 or 6 normal hooks and the opponent is KO

On 14/05/2020 at 10:11 PM, MiloFPS said:

Hey, mind if you upload a video about that please? I tried a few times and i didnt manage to get it work
EDIT: Nevermind, pretty easy to do if you start the right mode xD

Edited by dot--moe

On 2020-05-14 at 4:20 PM, djb5f said:

they have Andre Bishop in this from Fight Night Champion?  Damn, I loved that game.  Fight Night series sold well too, would love to see a return on PS5.

Apparently EA’s deal with the UFC ends after UFC 4 comes out so they might go back to making Fight Night games 

• Like 2