Fast 2nd region Platinum

ImStylinOnYaBro

ive been getting asked about once per week it seems, so here's how to pop a second fortnite platinum fast.

first, you need to complete the daily quest "play 3 play with others missions" and you need it to pop up again randomly, or help your chances by swapping one daily quest per day. once you have that daily in your queue for the second time, do 2/3 missions. obviously before going any further, you need to already have the platinum on your region version of the game. in case you haven't noticed, the game never awards a trophy until you are back in the rewards screen, so this is what youll take advantage of.

after the 3 PWO daily quest is at 2/3 and you have the platinum already popped on your main region of the game, make sure you have the other regions game installed (you'll have to make a new account in that region or borrow a friends). the console wont tell you what region of the game is which, although you can hover over the game in the dashboard and your main region will be the one with trophies earned. be vigilant, if you open the wrong region to play, its your own fault. on your main region, go into a PWO mission and complete it. upon reaching the postgame score screen, sit and wait for the timer to tick. once you are able, leave the post game screen to teleport back to home base. as soon as you do this and get into a loading screen, dashboard the game. proceed to load up the other region version of the game.

you will then continue through the menus to get to STW as per normal. by doing so, the game will start the auto pop procedure. when you get to STW, youll be put on a reward screen for the PWO mission you dashboarded out of before. You should have your daily quest reward and after all trophies auto pop, your daily quest trophy will pop, followed by the platinum. how quick the platinum pop depends on how sluggish epic has the game running.

hope this helps.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I hope so because I'm nearly at Platinum. I do know that they re-hauled daily quests recently so they may have gotten rid of it during that.

Edit: Ok I did some research and I think its just bad luck on my end. The comments on this Reddit post seem to indicate that the quest is just extremely rare.

Edited by Zaltiz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...