Terrible DLC's

maniek515

Seriously, dlc's for this game are probably the most broken piece of shit I have ever played. GoatZ wasn't that bad in terms of functionality, Waste of space had that flying section with absolutly awful steering but Payday is just something else. NOTHING in this dlc works properly, dragging objects is completely fucking broken, mutators tend to turn off by themselves and Dastardly trophy... It's been an hour I'm trying to get that thing to pop and that shit just doesn't work. 

I have yet one more to complete, MMO and hopefully it won't such a fucking pain in the ass. 

Folks, do yourself a favor and don't buy this abomination. 

PS 

If anybody has any golden tip how to unlock Dastardly, I appreciate. 

• Like 2

I followed guides on YouTube. I recall there being a YouTube video for every DLC trophy in Goat Simulator. Helped me a lot in finding those collectibles.

I don't know how the DLC in your game isn't working properly. The entire game is pretty much a spoof, and having mods was sort of the developers way of getting a laugh out of people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6.3.2020 at 4:27 PM, rk325 said:

I would get the DLC just for the 100% completion, but Im not going to pay that much for the DLC.  I'll keep an eye out for a sale.

Here we go. DLC bundle is 6,59€ right now....atleast in the EU store. So go get them ?

On 06/03/2020 at 3:27 PM, rk325 said:

I would get the DLC just for the 100% completion, but Im not going to pay that much for the DLC.  I'll keep an eye out for a sale.

Well, all the dlc packs are out now for £1.34 each, and if you add all 4 to cart it's £5.36  (which is interesting as the official bundle is 3p more at £5.39)

• 2 months later...

Well ive just spent about 3 hours on the goatz dlc just on the trophy where you have to do 25 of them shit timed missions in one go. Got to 22 and the game crashed. 

Why did i start this pile of crap. Ive never played a game where ive been so annoyed. The main game wasnt too bad but still wasnt great. Theres nothing good about this game. Its not even funny because you cant laugh because your stressing out about the crap controls and glitches every 5 seconds

Agreed, the DLC packs were not great, I had no issues with the base game, but these took the piss a little bit, glad I only paid £6 for the bundle in a sale, I would never have spent £18 on it, and having played them, definitely not worth that much.

Goatz - Got to 22/25 survival quests completed 3 times, each time I'd either fall continuously through the map, or goat would get stuck in a wall and refused to move

Waste of Space- My least favourite DLC, dont remember any glitches, but I think I'd had enough Goat by the time I came to do this 1

MMO- Main issue with this was finding my way round the map, I dont know why but I kept getting disorientated and would end up going the opposite way to where I intended (even with using the in-game map), made the collectables a pain in the hole.

Payday- Now this one I quite enjoyed, had a couple crashes, and Dastardly was very finicky, I think I had wait an hour for a train to arrive. I quite liked using the 4 different characters, though I mostly used the Bird guy. It's the only DLC I'd consider playing again

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AlienSteam said:

Payday- Now this one I quite enjoyed, had a couple crashes, and Dastardly was very finicky, I think I had wait an hour for a train to arrive. I quite liked using the 4 different characters, though I mostly used the Bird guy. It's the only DLC I'd consider playing again

Agree. This was my favourite part of the game. Better than the main game as well imo. So funny in parts. 

8 hours ago, AlienSteam said:

Waste of Space- My least favourite DLC, dont remember any glitches, but I think I'd had enough Goat by the time I came to do this one

Im just trying to mop up these trophies but my god how on earth do you control the spaceship. The inverted controls are bad enough but i can seem to turn. I just go up and down and do a few barrel rolls

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im just trying to mop up these trophies but my god how on earth do you control the spaceship. The inverted controls are bad enough but i can seem to turn. I just go up and down and do a few barrel rolls

I had issues with the spaceship also, took me a couple hours to shoot everything. I couldn't turn either so I just floated around till the ships came close enough then shot the crap outta them. Go for the pirates first, their the biggest pain in the hole.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AlienSteam said:

I had issues with the spaceship also, took me a couple hours to shoot everything. I couldn't turn either so I just floated around till the ships came close enough then shot the crap outta them. Go for the pirates first, their the biggest pain in the hole.

Ye cheers. I ended up dying because i went too far into space lol. 

Also the the world is your canvas trophy as glitched on me. Even with the mutation on its not letting me spray paint. Im just spawning money. So im just gonna start it again when ive done the other trophies.

There was ment to be a glitch in the dlcs where when you have unlocked the second last trophy, the last one pops as well but that must have been patched

34 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ye cheers. I ended up dying because i went too far into space lol. 

Also the the world is your canvas trophy as glitched on me. Even with the mutation on its not letting me spray paint. Im just spawning money. So im just gonna start it again when ive done the other trophies.

There was ment to be a glitch in the dlcs where when you have unlocked the second last trophy, the last one pops as well but that must have been patched

Yeah i constantly flew too far and had to respawn probably a dozen times.

I had that glitch with the money spawning instead of the spray can as well, exiting to main menu and then entering the DLC again sorted that out for me though. Hopefully will work for you too.

No I didn't get the last trophy glitch either, so I'm also assuming it's been patched 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AlienSteam said:

Yeah i constantly flew too far and had to respawn probably a dozen times.

I had that glitch with the money spawning instead of the spray can as well, exiting to main menu and then entering the DLC again sorted that out for me though. Hopefully will work for you too.

No I didn't get the last trophy glitch either, so I'm also assuming it's been patched 

Quiting to main menu i thought could help. Thankyou. I looked all over the net and no one really mentioned it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't enjoy a single minute of DLC's, Payday was prolly the best, waste of space was horrible especially space ship related trophies,Goatz glitched as hell-had to restart from scratch like three times, MMO was doable. Avoid DLC or definitely don't buy for full price.