Terrible DLC's

maniek515

On 1.8.2020 at 8:13 AM, Argonark said:

I didn't enjoy a single minute of DLC's, Payday was prolly the best, waste of space was horrible especially space ship related trophies,Goatz glitched as hell-had to restart from scratch like three times, MMO was doable. Avoid DLC or definitely don't buy for full price.

I second that.

Waste of Space was the worst, trophy wise and it made the whole game laggy af in some parts.

Ok simulating a goat might not get the expectations too high but at least they could make the stuff less buggy/glitchy/laggy.

Happy I got it incl. all DLCs for around 5$ on sale, would never pay full price for this.

• 1 month later...
On 06/06/2020 at 8:22 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

Agree. This was my favourite part of the game. Better than the main game as well imo. So funny in parts. 

Im just trying to mop up these trophies but my god how on earth do you control the spaceship. The inverted controls are bad enough but i can seem to turn. I just go up and down and do a few barrel rolls

I am having the same issue, the spaceship controls are so bad.. i just go up and down and cannot do anything..

Absolute rubbish game play in DLC, waste of space is aptly named.. 

Edited by SlipingJimmy

• 1 year later...
On 18/03/2020 at 11:21 PM, jdizzle0420 said:

To be fair, the whole game is terrible.

I knew someone would say this. The thing is, the joke of the game being an ironic trainwreck doesn't work when it starts to demand perfection or one-takes from the player because , as mentioned earlier in the thread, it's too frustrating at that point to be funny. I liked all the DLCs, especially the MMO  one, but Waste of Space was ruined by that stupid space battle trophy. Not surprised it's the rarest trophy on Profiles - nonsensical controls, and if it wasn't for the fact that it saves your progress and spaceship after each death, provided you don't restart, I wouldn't have bothered.

Goatz is OK once you familiarise yourself with the map and with the 'stop time', 'casual' and 'no hunger' mutators on. For the crafting trophies, even if a craftable item glitches out of the map (like mine did during my 25 quests run) it won't take long before you're back to where you were in your next run if you know the map well. The 25 side quests trophy is more annoying because some of the quests don't work (kill zombie elephants) or only work once or cannot be completed due to limited NPC spawns (kill zombie goat) making it longer than it should be. I  got up to 23 quests when the goat suddenly decided it wouldn't move - its hooves appeared to be stuck in the floor and wouldn't budge even after a respawn. Thankfully, I had a dynamite mutator from Payday and decided to blast myself over and over hoping that would make the game pull its finger out. It was a crapshoot but it worked so I would suggest combing through your mutators if you run into wall glitches. Also, falling through the map will respawn you at the starting location but does not count as a death or a restart (provided you have 'casual' on) so don't worry about that because that will happen A LOT.

I would suggest doing the DLCs in this order to take advantage of the best mutators: 1.MMO, 2.Payday, 3.Goatz, 4.Waste of Space.