How hard of a plat is this?

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
On 19.3.2022 at 11:12 PM, Satsuki-sama said:

It's a easy plat if you have 2 controllers (or acess to remote play)

If you don't have, this game might be painfully annoying, because of cheap cpu and 'no continues' runs.

Do you mind explaining how you can use two controllers to your advantage? Is it like the Metal Slug Anthology trick, where you can keep going when you die?

• Confused 1

On 22/02/2023 at 11:32 AM, RossHour4 said:

Do you mind explaining how you can use two controllers to your advantage? Is it like the Metal Slug Anthology trick, where you can keep going when you die?

Idk how Metal Slug trick works, but for kof games, It's simple.

When you are about to lose the match, just press 2p start and the vs mode will begin.

Beat player 2 , your last match against Cpu will restart, it doesn't count as defeat.

If you are about to lose, pressing 2p start/options will save you streak.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Satsuki-sama said:

Idk how Metal Slug trick works, but for kof games, It's simple.

When you are about to lose the match, just press 2p start and the vs mode will begin.

Beat player 2 , your last match against Cpu will restart, it doesn't count as defeat.

If you are about to lose, pressing 2p start/options will save you streak.

Huh, it's similar to Metal Slug then. Thanks a lot

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Even with the second controller, isn't it insanely hard to win the CPU? Specially Rugal?

Is there anyway to cheese or savestate the fights? Or is just a "git good" situation?

I kinda remember how to play with some characters, but it's extremely annoying to master every single one to have a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a Git Good situation, KOF 94’ CPU is in my opinion can basically predict your moves and CPU attacks trump your attacks quite often(meaning you’re graphically kicking the CPU in the face and they somehow hit you with their reaction). There’s certain teams that you do not want to fight as your last fight before Rugal because they seem impossible to beat but it’s usually just one guy that destroys you like Heidern. Also Rugal in 94’ is insane to get used to, I’ve had a bunch of Genocide Cutters kill me with one hit. I didn’t follow the guide and had to fight him 8 times, it was stressful to say the least. I technically started this game in the beginning of November but didn’t get my first trophy till December because I wanted to play them in order BUT after I beat Rugal the first time with Team Fatal Fury the rest of the games seemed easy and the only game I used the two controllers for was 95’ because that game gets pretty cheap on the last team too. I’m proud to say that I beat 94’ with Team Ikari Warriors without losing a match and playing it safe and getting lucky on Rugal.