most headshots medal glitched?

melodicmizery

i dont know wtf is the deal with these medals but ive done most headshots 15 times and the 10 times medal trophy hasnt unlocked yet. but then oddly enough the 10 headshots only headshots trophy popped at 7 instead of 10 (i still think i did it 10 times but its only visually said 7) and another trophy popped 1 or 2 early. at this point i dont know if its going to pop at all or just whenever it feels like it. id hate to gold medal everything 10x and that one not register after i put in 100s of hours

i believe this platinum is now unobtainable, i will explain why

first let me say i contacted m2h and blackmillgames on twitter and waiting a response

The last person to get the "golden headhunter" was nov.
the las patch was dec.,

ive got this medal 18x for most headshots and didnt get the trophy.

inside the game they show a trophy list it says i earned it, yet it hasnt poppe don ps4

the in game trophy list also says "extreme headhunter"(most headshots only headshots) is locked. yet it isnt, i already earned that trophy.

i also noticed extreme headhunter trophy popped early for me.

something is mixed up and the platinum i think is unobtainable now. im wondering if during the patch they messed something up. i read in the patch notes they nerfed the extreme headhunter for xbox only, but maybe they accidentally put the code in ps4 and messed it up somehow

On 2/14/2020 at 10:24 AM, Kispair said:

Has there been any luck recently with the golden headhunter trophy? I recently started this game and have now come to realize that the platinum could be locked forever 

unfortunately no, the devs lightweight responded to us and said they would look into it. the ps patch is alot more expensive then steam so it might not happen. 

the other requirements will take a while to get though, so you can grind those out in the meantime and just hope they put a patch out that fixes it.

That's not good to hear, I hope they decide to put out a patch for it on consoles if they decide to go ahead with it.

Unrelated to the headshots trophy being bugged out have you experienced any other medals/ trophies not appearing after earning them. It may be worth earning all other trophies and wait till a patch for the Golden Headhunter trophy if all others are in working order.

Edited by Kispair

43 minutes ago, Kispair said:

That's not good to hear, I hope they decide to put out a patch for it on consoles if they decide to go ahead with it.

Unrelated to the headshots trophy being bugged out have you experienced any other medals/ trophies not appearing after earning them. It may be worth earning all other trophies and wait till a patch for the Golden Headhunter trophy if all others are in working order.

so far it looks like all the other medals are obtainable. the only one i havent got yet is teamspawns but my friend got them, the description is misleading. you have to teamspawn on the nco the most, not people teamspawning on you. 2 of the bronze medals seem glitched i think the sprinting ones but you dont need those for any trophy.

hopefully more people buy it in the sales. its not popular to trophy hunters but non trophy hunters may be buying it. the more money they make, the more possible a patch will come out because patches cost them money.

try contacting them nicely on twitter and mentioning the medal being glitched. the more awareness they have might help

Edited by melodicmizery

13 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

so far it looks like all the other medals are obtainable. the only one i havent got yet is teamspawns but my friend got them, the description is misleading. you have to teamspawn on the nco the most, not people teamspawning on you. 2 of the bronze medals seem glitched i think the sprinting ones but you dont need those for any trophy.

hopefully more people buy it in the sales. its not popular to trophy hunters but non trophy hunters may be buying it. the more money they make, the more possible a patch will come out because patches cost them money.

try contacting them nicely on twitter and mentioning the medal being glitched. the more awareness they have might help

That is very good news I'm glad everything else is currently obtainable. I'll definitely try that for the squad spawns medal, the information provided on playstationtrophies.org can be quite misleading for the requirements on some of these medals. As for the bronze medals I'll be sure to mention which ones are bugged in my message to them right after I do some testing. Thank you so much for the great tips! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If you have not gotten the trophy "Golden Headhunter" prior to december 2019, then plat is unobtainable.

I have been in touch with the developers on Dischord and they seem to know the problem.

But there is no workaround or patch scheduled, though they said they are "working on it".

I highly recommend joining they're Dischord and making a complaint. They are very active but also a small team.

Edited by ARIXANDRE
Wrong glitched trophy name. Corrected.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, RBK_94 said:

Talked whit a dev and he said we get a patch in around 2 weeks for this trophy!

That's awesome. I accidentally popped a trophy in this game a while ago and was pretty disappointed that it was unobtainable. I've tried to contact the devs on their discord server but to no avail. I guess I'll start grinding for the plat now if it's going to be fixed soon.

• Like 1

arix above also talked to the devs, hes been reg keeping inc ontact with them on discord, they have said they fixed it but are waiting for the release of the new game in order to put the patch out. im guessing money reasons. so whenever the new one comes out should be closer to then

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
5 hours ago, bdias10 said:

is it fixed now? i am thinking on starting this game, but i wont if the plat is impossible

yes me and arix bugged them to death about it and it was fixed whenever my plat date is shown. if anything happened since then after i dont know.

Edited by melodicmizery

11 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

yes me and arix bugged them to death about it and it was fixed whenever my plat date is shown. if anything happened since then after i dont know.

thanks bro, now the challenge will be finding people to help me with this, looks like a longgg journey

On 3/18/2021 at 1:33 AM, bdias10 said:

thanks bro, now the challenge will be finding people to help me with this, looks like a longgg journey

word of advice the game is a dice roll to freezing after wave 11. so its best to let yourself die because if you freeze you lose your stats for the round. when me and arix were grinding out kills in the castle i think we pushed it to around wave 20 i cant remember specifically. but it was rolling the dice and every once in a while one of us would freeze and lose progress. the higher wave you go the more enemies you get but the more likely youll get to freeze.

On 2021-03-23 at 3:14 AM, melodicmizery said:

word of advice the game is a dice roll to freezing after wave 11. so its best to let yourself die because if you freeze you lose your stats for the round. when me and arix were grinding out kills in the castle i think we pushed it to around wave 20 i cant remember specifically. but it was rolling the dice and every once in a while one of us would freeze and lose progress. the higher wave you go the more enemies you get but the more likely youll get to freeze.

I think they might have made a patch after you were finished with Verdun because I don’t remember experiencing any freezes and I went up to wave 29 once while going for headshots. The only other explanation I can think of is that freezing is only a problem in coop because I did the headshot grind alone.

On 3/25/2021 at 2:51 AM, J_E_B_B said:

I think they might have made a patch after you were finished with Verdun because I don’t remember experiencing any freezes and I went up to wave 29 once while going for headshots. The only other explanation I can think of is that freezing is only a problem in coop because I did the headshot grind alone.

i might of meant disconnected, it was one or the other. i cant remember. if they patched it thats good because it was a pain in the ass. it doesnt happen every single time. but its alot of time wasted when it does happen

• 5 months later...