Perfectionist gitched?

Spontiark

So recently we got an update and I didn't try to get "perfectionist" before.

But today I tried first killing the spider again, didn't got hit and the trophy didn't pop so i tried again 4 more times, still nothing, also tried with the boss of 2/2 and with normal and hard difficulty and still nothing.

Is there something I'm missing or maybe they broke the trophy in the last update?

9 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

So recently we got an update and I didn't try to get "perfectionist" before.

But today I tried first killing the spider again, didn't got hit and the trophy didn't pop so i tried again 4 more times, still nothing, also tried with the boss of 2/2 and with normal and hard difficulty and still nothing.

Is there something I'm missing or maybe they broke the trophy in the last update?

Maybe, you are completely sure you haven't been hit?

On 2/9/2020 at 5:57 AM, Yakooza said:

okey, backup saves, deleted game, reinstalled, downloaded saves, killed king spider, CATCHING :)

This worked for me!  Wasn't unlocking at all prior to this.  Tried multiple times with different characters, started a new game in a different save slot even and did it and it didn't pop, even tried it without getting touched the entire dungeon and nothing.

After I backed up my saves to the cloud, deleted saves from the application saved settings, redownloaded game, downloaded saves from the cloud, killed spider it unlocked.

I ran the dungeon with Lucy + 3 shields passive and didnt get hit once throughout the whole thing.

22 hours ago, Reaper55 said:

This worked for me!  Wasn't unlocking at all prior to this.  Tried multiple times with different characters, started a new game in a different save slot even and did it and it didn't pop, even tried it without getting touched the entire dungeon and nothing.

After I backed up my saves to the cloud, deleted saves from the application saved settings, redownloaded game, downloaded saves from the cloud, killed spider it unlocked.

I ran the dungeon with Lucy + 3 shields passive and didnt get hit once throughout the whole thing.

sames. RUN ! :) great news ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you still got a problem with this make sure you don't have John with his top skill which is regenerating players health even if you don't want to - find an egg to reset his skills, reinstall the game and do 'no damage through whole dungeon and spider boss' run with Lucy (or anyone, no damage at all is important so you can have 'Points healed = 0' at the end and with Lucy it's the easiest  way to do so)  - this worked for me when nothing else would to finally get the platinum ;> 

No, i think, with Bosses are meant the big, last ones at the End of each Dungeon. For Example the Tree with his own shield of preotection, which u can only hit by aiming him with  the "automatic aiming" machine, which exploses after a while. That worked instantly, instead of killing the spider ...

Update: seems to be a bug. Killed now all Big Bossses without getting a hit. In one part with all possbile Perks/Buffs, in the other part with a "clean" char. But no trophy triggered.

Edited by Cuurad

Just confirmed: Backed up save file. Deleted game & original safe file. Redownloaded the game, uploaded backed up file. Ran silk caverns without getting hit, beat spider king without getting hit & the trophy popped. 

Side note: not sure if the whole deleting game and files & redownloading is necessary. I think you just need to run the level & boss without getting hit. Not sure though. But method described in this thread worked for me. Cheers! 

On 27.2.2020 at 3:58 PM, jh7459 said:

I was able to do it last night in the very first dungeon with a levelled up Lucy.  I didn't get hit anywhere in the dungeon or while fighting the spider and it popped right after, so it does work if you don't get hit anywhere the entire time.

Confirmed: with Linda, lv25 (Bow Woman) on NORMAL Difficulty i played the first Dungeon with the Spider King without getting any Hit inside the whole Dungeon Session!!! (That´s meant 1-1, 1-2 & 1-3 Boss) Got the Perfectionist- and of course the Platinum-Trophy!!

Edited by Cuurad

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 4:57 AM, Yakooza said:

okey, backup saves, deleted game, reinstalled, downloaded saves, killed king spider, CATCHING :)

Worked for me as well. Took Linda to kill spider in 1-1.

Tried that many times before deleting whole game and saves and it did not pop.

Reinstalled the game and downloaded my saves. Worked perfectly.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 6:27 AM, bilbo_laggins said:

I think you just need to run the level & boss without getting hit. Not sure though. But method described in this thread worked for me. Cheers! 

Can anyone else confirm that you need to do this?

Edit: The delete game and download backup save worked...platinum! Great game BTW.

Edited by rotoninja

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...