Best Class For Solo Hard

GardenOfSouls

I'm at the last few levels, been playing with an elf, and it's ok, not as hard as i thought, i would say play with all characters at the beginning, see which one you like the most, and stick with it so you don't have to spend extra time grindind, the game is not that hard, only endless mode may give you some headache 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Thanks for the reply, but could you explain why she's above the other clases?

The Valkyrie has a shield which can pretty much block everything and is a very strong close-quarters combatant, plus she has a spin-attack which can kill a lot of enemies. You can also buy augments for her which make her even more broken if you have the coins to buy them. She is also good for the latter portion of the platinum as you will have to complete endless mode which can be made a bit easier with the Valkyrie cmpared the other adventurers.  

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

I'm at the last few levels, been playing with an elf, and it's ok, not as hard as i thought, i would say play with all characters at the beginning, see which one you like the most, and stick with it so you don't have to spend extra time grindind, the game is not that hard, only endless mode may give you some headache 

I remember starting Endless mode with the Elf and made it far without any issues, but the main problem I was having was with the demons. It's still doable mind you, but those floors will most likely give you troubles with the Elf, especially when you start seeing the summoners. 

• Like 1