ABSOLUTE Fastest way to level - 270,000xp per hour

Optinooby

Sorry to make another thread as I know there is already one for levelling, but since this guide is so fast, I figured it needs its own thread to reach everyone. Now this may or may not be intentional, the method I use, but just in case it isn't and gets patched in future, you may want to use this as soon as possible. Enjoy ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

be warned some sort of glitch happened to me.  I went from 99 back to level 1and the trophy did not pop for level 100.  I think the game is glitched right now.

After i played a campaign mission and went to rank 3 the trophy popped.  Kind of scary.

Edited by steel6burgh

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

be warned some sort of glitch happened to me.  I went from 99 back to level 1and the trophy did not pop for level 100.  I think the game is glitched right now.

After i played a campaign mission and went to rank 3 the trophy popped.  Kind of scary.

There is some wierd stuff happening with Horde Mode results and how it synchs. Did you see note in vid about finishing 1 compaign level to synch it correctly??

My rank 50 trophy popped on 53. Did you rank up from level 1 all the way to 100 as soon as you got the game?? 

24 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

I'm getting zero xp after the first try. Don't know why. 

You on right level, patch 1.03, PS4??

What I dont know yet is if it works on base patch and on PC....

22 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Yeah fully patched on ps4, getting zero xp whenever I retry. 

Already, I only just posted it today. Are you on 1.03?

What is the first medal requirements for you on The Bitter End??

I hadnt tried it on a brand new save file, maybe you need to complete a campaign level or another horde level first??

I'll have a quick look when I get home.

EDIT: Sounds like clearly a bug then, I looked at some old The Bitter End gameplay on youtube, and some of them, I think the bronze was higher than 0 points, they were CooP though and perhaps on a older patch

My other account I tried it on, I had only done a few Campaign levels and I think tried Horde Mode once or twice, and it was working there.

Wondering if character has an effect....

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Yeah fully patched on ps4, getting zero xp whenever I retry. 

NOT FULLY PATCHED

I just ran this again on a brand new account so completely fresh character and worked first time.

I literally CANT stop this from working, I tried a few different things as well.

You do know right that the horde mode results dont synch your level properly, you have to do a campaign level to update it. I know its weird, but at least it still counts, you just have to do that first campaign level to synch it

15 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

NOT FULLY PATCHED

I just ran this again on a brand new account so completely fresh character and worked first time.

I literally CANT stop this from working, I tried a few different things as well.

You do know right that the horde mode results dont synch your level properly, you have to do a campaign level to update it. I know its weird, but at least it still counts, you just have to do that first campaign level to synch it

Got it working now, tried all the other horde maps then went back on bitter end. The bronze requirement had actually lowered. 

8 hours ago, Optinooby said:

There is some wierd stuff happening with Horde Mode results and how it synchs. Did you see note in vid about finishing 1 compaign level to synch it correctly??

My rank 50 trophy popped on 53. Did you rank up from level 1 all the way to 100 as soon as you got the game?? 

You on right level, patch 1.03, PS4??

What I dont know yet is if it works on base patch and on PC....

That is how it popped for me was by playing one campaign mission.  My question is though should i stay at rank 100?  Or does it start you back over at rank 1 once you hit 100?  Because i'm going through the ranks again currently rank 3.  something tells me that is a glitch unless its some sort of prestige ranking system but something doesn't seem right.  It shouldn't really matter.  Not like it's going to keep me from obtaining anything I guess.

44 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

That is how it popped for me was by playing one campaign mission.  My question is though should i stay at rank 100?  Or does it start you back over at rank 1 once you hit 100?  Because i'm going through the ranks again currently rank 3.  something tells me that is a glitch unless its some sort of prestige ranking system but something doesn't seem right.  It shouldn't really matter.  Not like it's going to keep me from obtaining anything I guess.

Ah yes, there is a prestige ranking system, its not just 1 prestige, you can get multiple apparently.

I read it in game or from a dev interview, cant remember which.

So thats what happens then.....ok.....guess they have to do that other how will you know where you are on the way to the next prestige, im guessing there has to been be a prestige icon somewhere on your stats??? So your prestige 1, rank 3 I guess!

What are the higher unlock perks like, the 1 that lets damage be taken from the stamina and the 1 which lets you recover health on headshots??

3 minutes ago, DEATH775 said:

Just bought the game. Didn't update at all. Got 5000xp everytime i die with at least 1 kill. 

No, stop it, thats like almost twice as much as me ;(

I cant try on base game as I have digital, is that on the same level and everything??

Does 0 kills give nothing then, or 0 gives 3000 like here and 1 kill gives 5000??

That is mad, you will level in no time.

Edited by Optinooby

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

No, stop it, thats like almost twice as much as me ;(

I cant try on base game as I have digital, is that on the same level and everything??

Does 0 kills give nothing then, or 0 gives 3000 like here and 1 kill gives 5000??

That is mad, you will level in no time.

Kill myself with zero zombie kills and got 0XP. But i kill 1 zombie and die, i got 5000XP everytime. So yeah not going to update until i get this done. 9 hours in and just reach level 25. Lucky didn't update this. 

14 minutes ago, DEATH775 said:

Kill myself with zero zombie kills and got 0XP. But i kill 1 zombie and die, i got 5000XP everytime. So yeah not going to update until i get this done. 9 hours in and just reach level 25. Lucky didn't update this. 

Geez man, if you were to farm this using horde mode, you could potentially go from level 0 to 100 in just over 2 hours.

I need to start getting discs again, ive only begun getting more digital l8ly as its more convenient

8 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

OK I tried this method on a unpatched disc version (1.00) with a brand new save. It took me 2 hours and 5 minutes from level 1 to 100. After I updated to patch 1.03 my save was corrupted. xD but hey you got the trophy in 2 hours. What a joke. 

So I guess the original method in the OP is good as that is on 1.03, just this 1.00 method that has been mentioned in replies that gets you 5000xp is a no go.

Did you manage to get around it, to get past the corrupt status?

Or perhaps a 1.03 save on 1.00 would be ok for this.....

Edited by Optinooby

• 2 years later...
On 2/9/2020 at 1:06 PM, Optinooby said:

Sorry to make another thread as I know there is already one for levelling, but since this guide is so fast, I figured it needs its own thread to reach everyone. Now this may or may not be intentional, the method I use, but just in case it isn't and gets patched in future, you may want to use this as soon as possible. Enjoy ;)

Does this still work? Does it work on digital or just disc?

1 hour ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

Damn, is there a good way to get levels Now?

Wasn't when everything got patched, no idea now though as I haven't played for ages.

Gotta go back to this at some point for 100%, not looking forward to it with all those, it's nuts

12 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Wasn't when everything got patched, no idea now though as I haven't played for ages.

Gotta go back to this at some point for 100%, not looking forward to it with all those, it's nuts

Np, all Good, yeah, I just need the newest 3 trophies and 18 more ranks, Haha

• Like 1