My method to getting 50 wins in survival

tie297

TLDR

Nonon method wasn’t working for me so I found a new method with Dual Wield Satsuki. 

Run back >> Homing Dash (XX) >> (If you’re at least Valor Level 1) Spam DOWN Close Range Attack (Down Square…) >> When combo ends, you can end your combo with a guaranteed SEN-I or Bloody Valor, depending on what you need (examples at the bottom) 

If you run back, the CPU usually just runs after you so when you Homing Dash they usually get hit

Long Explanation

So the method most people recommend on guides is to spam Nonon’s Long Range Attack with her unblockable beam. The farthest I got after a couple attempts with this method was 38 wins so after getting annoyed, I started messing around with other methods. The problem with the Nonon method is you’re relying on the CPU to not side step your beam, if they side step it, they’ll probably Homing Dash you and you’ll get combo’d. 

The method I found got me to 50 wins my first attempt with it, with very little stress of losing. 

What’s the method?

Character: Dual Wield Satsuki

First thing to note, in order to spam the proper combo, you need to be at least Valor Level 1

>>At the start of the round, run away briefly. The CPU has a weird tendency to just chase after you if you run away from them, and they usually don’t attack you if you aren’t attacking them.

>>Homing Dash (XX), they’ll usually get hit and Homing Dashes go throw most projectiles

>> IF THEY DON’T GET HIT, continue your combo but throw in a random unblockable, you’ll probably get them

>> IF YOU'RE NOT AT VALOR LEVEL 1, you can abuse up to this step to build some meter so you can get to Valor Level 1 for the next step

>>For your combo, hold DOWN and just spam your SQUARE attack, at the end of the combo, your opponent will get stunned (Examples at the bottom) (Remember, you can’t do this combo if you aren’t Valor Level 1) 

>>This stun period allows you to basically do whatever you want, you can get a free anything from this. So if you need to build Valor, spam L1+R1 to get a guaranteed Bloody Valor. If you’re already MAX, you’ll get a guaranteed SEN-I. Using this, you don’t have to worry about the CPU ever blocking your attempts and wasting meter. 

That’s about it guys, let me know if the method works because I think it’ll save people a lot of time. 

Edited by tie297
  • Like 2

I always used Dual Wield Ryuko. You can button spam pretty much every combo with her really easily, and with the first few fights, raising valor is really easy. She does a ridiculous amount of damage when you get the spin off right, which helps too.

Your method is solid too, of course. Props for writing it all out to make it easy to follow as well.

• 1 month later...