Glitched trophies warning

smudgedhorizon

Just a PSA that I’ve just seen a reviewer on Twitter has had most of the trophies glitch on him as he played this. He has messaged the devs so hopefully it will be fixed, but for now it seems this is very broken so beware. This was a NA copy that glitched and not an EU copy, but I would still be very wary as it was most of the trophies.

This is well funny, lol.

Ive just been through the game and finished it, and ZERO trophies pop.

Yep, 0 lmfao

Im can kinda see myself having fun with the game but it is kind off a mess. I read somewhere that the Devs said that if anything glitches, restart the game, well that did nothing for me.

With them saying that, im thinking if you can go through without dying/reloading, everything may be ok.

So many funny bugs in this game, but the funniest one is where a certain boss keeps running away from you. Once it hits a wall, its come back for you, but sometimes it justs get stuck running into the wall and you have to go and disturb it lmfao

Can you imagine, a boss running AWAY from you, when does that happen

EDIT:

Yea, I just quickly ran to first boss and killed it on a NG without reloads and trophy popped this time. 

Although needs a bit more testing, im going to assume for now that if you can go through without dying/quitting/reloading then you should be good.

As for the all enemies trophy, that could take a bit of testing. Some enemies despawn as you progress because others take their place.......question is do those despawned enemies count or not......

Edited by Optinooby