• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Mini Milestone  :platinum: #50 Platinum

Le3b641.png

1L3a3dab.png

It can't be for nothing

Platinum Trophy

**********My Personal Gaming Enjoyment Experience**********

This got to be the best game I had ever play since I begin my gaming journey some 25 years ago.   :wub:  The characters, voice acting, music, graphics and gameplay is really well crafted and the top notch storytelling in this game really pull me deeper into the game although I had three playthrough each time I'm so deeply touch by the final cutscenes in tutorial chapter.   -_-

I start in normal difficulty without reading any trophies guide while try to collect as many collectibles as possible by exploring every corner of the areas, along the way I also enjoy how the story unfolds as I clear each levels or chapters.

Multiplayer is fun and easy to pick up even I'm not good at playing against live player but was let down by some "unforgivably gamers" that every mistake I make during MP will get some hates or cursed messages. It's only a game why so serious. Shout out to those who always send cursed messages when thing not going your way. If YoU were really good at MP YoU can takedown the whole team without any help as there a lot of good gamers out there who can single handed win the match by itself.    :angry:

And so in the end I begin to boost my journey trophies with players I know and it's stress free too because there will be few 100% risk challenges beginning week 8 onward. The second journey trophy I use different method, I'll build up my healthy clan to 15 survivors skip one or two days (Matches) then rebuild my clan to healthy level again before skipping again, as long I have one healthy survivor I'll skip then repeat the whole process until week 8 but do not skip if under 100% risk.   :)

After clean up all my online trophies I begin my second playthrough on hard. Now my focus is to upgrade the main character and weapons to the maximum level so on my Survivors+ run it won't be a pain also cleaning up some remaining collectibles but unfortunately both optional conversation and shiv door glitch on me so I need to collect or done the one that is bug by the game in my 3rd playthrough. I'll always check my stats after picking up items, opening a shiv door or doing the optional conversation cause those is a bit buggy and I have read some forums before starting my 2nd run.   :|

My final playthrough is survivors plus I use the glitch to by past the first Survivor so I can still keep all my upgrades even this is my third run I'm still very much enjoy the gameplay absolutely enjoy the survivors difficulty throw at me.   :D

Hmm...heard that grounded difficulty is even harder but the DLC is too expensive for just two trophies. If I hold back a little bit longer I could buy GOTY when it's on sales by adding another ten bucks for all the DLC.  :(

Millions thanks to those player that had helped me with the Firefly/Hunter Journey, we have a lot of fun and some of them even wake up in the middle of winter night to boost with me during Christmas Festival...  :yay:

:yay:  Absolom89, ace86heights, AceKinq85, alxfwrs, Awesomuston, Commander1802, Darknight_1181, lxy8339100, Jables-TENCA, jaycee_88, LIL_MIGUEL09, mejsse, Mjdrage, msvalle2011, nobodygrotesque, pdan3783, re-installer, Ringtowhaledog, ScottKeables, snakeandsin, TheSynapZe, the_teacher_1907, thouartgamer and vlf46.   :yay:

What a way to celebrate my mini-milestone #50 platinum with this game although this game is already out for quite long but still I personally recommend this masterpiece to everyone who own a Playstation 3/4. Survive this marvellous journey and uncovered the truth story behind the reality cause "Everything Happens For A Reason".   ;)

The Last of Us Platinum Video

• Like 3

Been a while since I posted here so I'll put my last two.

Trophy #4000

1L9d5f74.png

CATHERINE

:platinum:Cheers to You!

Earn all other trophies!

2.55%
Ultra Rare

Platinum #75

1L6dc447.png

DYAD

:platinum:Peking Duck
Successfully completed all 26 Trophy Levels