My profile says my plat time is -42 years?

Intresting is your psn very new?

Meaning you got the plat before ever having a psn id.

To my knowledge that is the only way to have that happening without hacking.

If you check my profile you can see I popped a bronze trophy in hot shots vita 42 yrs ago because I popped it before my vita was ever online.

You can also see I didn't hack it because of the time stamps on the other hot shots trophies aswell as I still haven't platted it.

What you used, Tardis or Delorean?

Buw now the truth, you're a cheater and maybe you started playing this game before you had a PSN ID and then got all the trophies, but frickin 13 minutes on LBP 2. Don't start telling it's legit because there's one trophy that says that you need to be in creative mode 24 hours, for 2 trophys. So you might hacked COD MW3

How can he be a cheater? He has legit trophy completions, cheaters have everything at 100% completion.

Look at LBP2 and tell me that's legit, I have a friend that used a hack just to get LBP2 plat a nothing more, I think the rest is legit but don't remember.

The other games can be legit but if 1 game isn't legit then youre a cheater and a hacker and you can't be called a gamer because he didn't played He got the hack to gert trophies, yes theyre hard, I know they're hard because it was my rarest platinum trophy but still enjoyable and funny to play with someone (friend or brother for example)

Oops I take back anything I have said. Upon actually really looking at your profile, yea your a hack.

13 min to plat LBP 2 aswell as other games outright missing time stamps.

Is possible, if you play lbp2 with another person (on an other profile and offline) and you do everything exactely how it has to for the trophies. Then you sign in with your other profile on your ps3 and all the trophies will pop-up.