adverse_event

I Sold My Mysterious Amulet

7 posts in this topic

So I got that amulet and thought it didn't do anything so sold it.  Now I am reading that I needed to equip it for the Hmmmmmmm.... trophy.  Is there a way to get it back? Redo the quest? :/

New playthrough .. Or dropped by a friend.

Nope, only way to get it back now is on another playthrought or with another character, btw if you punch him you won't be able to buy it as well, so be careful next time lol

I have it. I will swap you for an effervescent-quality gear for the new DLC - I just need one more and couldn't be bothered farming for it. 

Happy to give it straight back. Just want it for the trophy.

Edited by Gumby114

21 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Nope, only way to get it back now is on another playthrought or with another character.

21 minutes ago, Cobby said:

New playthrough.

That is incorrect. Mr Mizz will always respawn in the same spot after a few reloads of your save, only he won't have a mission marker the second time but it's pure RNG as to when he will show up again so all you can do is keep reloading your save and revisiting his spawn point until he reappears.

1 hour ago, Gumby114 said:

I have it. I will swap you for an effervescent-quality gear for the new DLC - I just need one more and couldn't be bothered farming for it. 

Happy to give it straight back. Just want it for the trophy.

What is your PSN? I think I just threw effervescent in my locker a few days ago.

I would be forever grateful. I am in Australia. it is the same as my user name here. Gumby114.