Trophy thoughts

Smoke!! This is the first time I've heard of him getting his own game. Looks to be developed by the same people as Nascar Heat, and an identical trophy list like others have said. If that is the case, it should be a fairly easy and fast platinum, but 200 wins is going to be extremely boring as I assume this game isn't going to have a plethora of tracks. $29.99 is very steep for a digital only game, wish it was physical release too.

I should also warn you guys that Nascar Heat 4 had a lot of glitchy trophies. Considering you have to do 10 seasons, that could be annoying (and 704Games ignored my email about the glitchy trophies). Hopefully you can simulate races to make career mode much quicker just like in NH.

1 hour ago, syn1905 said:

Platinum is unobtainable. Full circle trophy is glitched and not popping

3 tracks are missing from game so its 24/27 atm , they show in online leaderboards just don’t appear in game, hopefully they fix and doesn’t take them long

Edited by Conker

I know in the medals section showing a total of 384 medals to be earned in each series.  The total of 384 is only for the 24 of 27 tracks that are in the game that I've seen.  Not sure where the missing three are as I can't see them even going in online and looking through the track list.

Edit: I had checked the Twitter page for the game and there is a patch that is out.  And it does fix the Full Circuit trophy where it shows 24 instead of 27 for number of tracks.

Edited by Aanginator
Patch
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Aanginator said:

I know in the medals section showing a total of 384 medals to be earned in each series.  The total of 384 is only for the 24 of 27 tracks that are in the game that I've seen.  Not sure where the missing three are as I can't see them even going in online and looking through the track list.

Edit: I had checked the Twitter page for the game and there is a patch that is out.  And it does fix the Full Circuit trophy where it shows 24 instead of 27 for number of tracks.

Sweet ty for updating I had messaged them about it yesterday.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:27 PM, MidnightDragon said:

At least it's better than NASCAR Heat 3 where the cars handle like they're driving on a track made of ice and butter! 

Although I've played racing games in the way you described Heat 3.  I didn't have any problems with Heat 3 but a couple of games that felt like that to me was Assetto Corsa and Project CARS 2.  The demo of PC2 was great but when playing the full version was like "damn" and kind of reminded how Need for Speed Shift 2 was in some degree.